[GUIDE] Proxyme - Android System Access Tool

OP davidcsv

6th October 2014, 02:15 PM   |  #61  
Thanks Meter: 7

112 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidcsv

(Flashing the following ROM components will trigger the custom binary counter)

All the rooters contain a sample debloat script as well. it is located in the file /preload/Proxyme/debloat.sample. If your /sdcard already has an older debloat script in /sdcard/Proxyme/debloat.sh, it will not be overwritten by the rooter (in case you made changes to it for an older rom). So to be sure of using the most recent script for the targeted version of the firmware check the version in the /preload/Proxyme location. As a reminder, you can execute the debloat script (or any other one) from within Proxyme WITHOUT enabling SU, because it will always run in an environment with elevated privileges.

Jelly Bean 4.3
M440SKSUGND1 (Proxyme) (Build Date 2014-04-22)

• This zip archive contains an Odin flashable file. It is not the complete stock image, so you MUST have KSUGND1 already running on your phone or you will need to download it from sites, which carry complete stock firmware images (such as www.sammobile.com or www.samsung-updates.com), and flash it before continuing with this file. Instructions are included.
  • mediafire
  • uploaded.net
  • torrent, mirror2

Flashed the ROM components after flashing the stock ROM. When it booted but didn't see the proxyme app so I downloaded it from the playstore. Once installed I ticked the autoroot@boot option. Rebooted the phone but when I ran an app that needs boot it says that I'm not rooted. What step did I miss?

Also could not find the debloat script.
7th October 2014, 06:27 AM   |  #62  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 919

510 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeje

Flashed the ROM components after flashing the stock ROM. When it booted but didn't see the proxyme app so I downloaded it from the playstore. Once installed I ticked the autoroot@boot option. Rebooted the phone but when I ran an app that needs boot it says that I'm not rooted. What step did I miss?

Also could not find the debloat script.

Can you verify if the following folder exists on your phone?

/preload/Proxyme

Can you also provide/post the output of the following command (use terminal emulator)

getprop | grep ro.
Last edited by davidcsv; 7th October 2014 at 06:56 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
proxyme root su control
Previous Thread Next Thread