[APP] [KK PORT] [4.3] Original ZU 4.4.2 SystemUI / Home (Fullscreen) - v1.2, 16/03/14

OP serajr

11th September 2014, 06:37 AM   |  #421  
Thanks Meter: 25

176 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by serajr

Logcat tells us!!

I dont know how to get logcat because when I use a logcat app and then start bombusmod systemui fc and I cant do anything else after that including saveing the logcat file!

---------- Post added at 05:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 AM ----------

I could get a screenshot, Hope it will let you find a solution(I gave you the link of bombusmod so you could see yourself)
The problem is when I start Bombusmod(link here) systemui force closes after and after and I have to reboot my phone
this is the screenshot from the moment of FC(you can see that there is no navbar):

-------------
the is another problem, navbar and statusbar are black all the time and are not invisible in home, can you make this systemui compatible with this home (ported by @Sahaab HERE
-------------
and the last problem is that back button is very big any fix for that?!

Im testing all of this on my xSP existenz 4.0.0 android 4.3
I hope you have the time to help me, thanks

Edit: I dont know what's wrong with my screenshot but no way I could upload it anywhereso I got another screenshot from my pc
here:
Last edited by Kianush; 11th September 2014 at 07:01 AM.
6th October 2014, 09:29 PM   |  #422  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Thumbs up Very Nice Work Serajr
Hi, Serajr can you help me to put the back and recent buttons more separated from the home button because they are to join and i want to be more separated or you can tell me how can i do that for example to modify a xml file thanks in advance
7th October 2014, 08:27 PM   |  #423  
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 323

1,096 posts
More
dual sims
Will this work on xperia m dual? Or it needs modifications?
@serajr thanks in advance.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread