[ROM] MiKKDesire 4.9.5A | CM11 KTU84Q | s89 Prod | DesireHD [15.09.2014]

OP Stickman89

6th October 2014, 07:14 PM   |  #301  
Thanks Meter: 810

224 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.patron99

Go to here: http://4ext.net/ and download any of one. Or it's not compulsory to configure it even. Use it as is.

Alright i continued to install the rom
While installing this rom from SD card
This massage was included:

"warning no file_contextsFormating system..."
6th October 2014, 07:17 PM   |  #302  
Flag Dortmund
Thanks Meter: 243

336 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aboalghool

Alright i continued to install the rom
While installing this rom from SD card
This massage was included:

"warning no file_contextsFormating system..."

Ain't no idea about it, you may ask the same on 4ext thread. Cos i'm not a developer.
The Following User Says Thank You to dr.patron99 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th October 2014, 07:23 PM   |  #303  

224 posts
More
Quote:

Ain't no idea about it, you may ask the same on 4ext thread. Cos i'm not a developer.

alright no problem , just one last thing, do i have to wipe anything before rebooting to rom?
6th October 2014, 07:29 PM   |  #304  
Flag Dortmund

336 posts
More
Quote:

alright no problem , just one last thing, do i have to wipe anything before rebooting to rom?

If you've wiped your device prior to flashing then nothing else wiped require before booting it up for the first time.
The Following User Says Thank You to dr.patron99 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th October 2014, 07:32 PM   |  #305  

224 posts
More
Quote:

If you've wiped your device prior to flashing then nothing else wiped require before booting it up for the first time.

Thanks for your help bro, the rom didn't boot up , i got only the htc logo then a constant black screen that i don't know why its happening which would be probably due to the error i got during installation.. anyway thank you bro
6th October 2014, 07:40 PM   |  #306  
Flag Dortmund

336 posts
More
Quote:

Thanks for your help bro, the rom didn't boot up , i got only the htc logo then a constant black screen that i don't know why its happening which would be probably due to the error i got during installation.. anyway thank you bro

Is your device S-ON or S-OFF? Cos if it's S-ON then you need flash boot.img in order to boot your device. Check it under Hboot.

Power OFF the device. Press Vol. Down + Power button and hold it for few seconds until you see Some screen other than HTC logo. If your device just boots then take out battery and reinsert it back. And repeat the same procedure. Or simply you may flash boot.img under fastboot.

But to do that your device should also require to be on Bootloader mode. So either check whether it's S-ON or S-OFF and then from there go into bootloader (Vol Up/Down to scroll and Power to select). And in same manner flash boot.img just like you've flashed recovery.img but except recovery you need to type following;

fastboot flash boot boot.img and then fastboot reboot

Now if you're wondering from where you'll get boot.img then under rom.zip you'll find boot.img just copy and paste it into fastboot files and follow above mentioned steps.
6th October 2014, 07:54 PM   |  #307  

224 posts
More
Quote:

Is your device S-ON or S-OFF? Cos if it's S-ON then you need flash boot.img in order to boot your device. Check it under Hboot.

Power OFF the device. Press Vol. Down + Power button and hold it for few seconds until you see Some screen other than HTC logo. If your device just boots then take out battery and reinsert it back. And repeat the same procedure. Or simply you may flash boot.img under fastboot.

But to do that your device should also require to be on Bootloader mode. So either check whether it's S-ON or S-OFF and then from there go into bootloader (Vol Up/Down to scroll and Power to select). And in same manner flash boot.img just like you've flashed recovery.img but except recovery you need to type following;

fastboot flash boot boot.img and then fastboot reboot

Now if you're wondering from where you'll get boot.img then under rom.zip you'll find boot.img just copy and paste it into fastboot files and follow above mentioned steps.

thank you soo much ma man!!!! the rom booted up naturally, thank you so much
7th October 2014, 11:46 PM   |  #308  
Flag Gujranwala
Thanks Meter: 101

464 posts
More
A quick description of known issues please...................

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread