Post Reply

[APK][SMALL APP][2.3.0] Fast App SwiTcher - Even Slimmer + NavBar buttons!

OP hansip87

15th September 2014, 02:56 AM   |  #91  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
aesthetic
We demand that the edges rounded.
Not sharp and hard edge aesthetic.
e.g. last app switcher.
17th September 2014, 08:40 AM   |  #92  
hansip87's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 1,844
 
2,556 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasakbölge

We demand that the edges rounded.
Not sharp and hard edge aesthetic.
e.g. last app switcher.

2.2.4 is uploaded to Play Store or check OP to grab it this instant.
@Yasakbölge: Well i was doing that but after some time, a soft rounded edge is not 'Sony style' so back to hard edge But with 2.2.4, the background style is new and might hide the hard edge styling a bit.
3rd October 2014, 05:08 AM   |  #93  
hansip87's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 1,844
 
2,556 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
2.2.5 is uploaded.
3rd October 2014, 02:22 PM   |  #94  
Senior Member
Flag Yogyakarta
Thanks Meter: 14
 
108 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
@hansip87: would you like to make a translate small app based on google translate with offline language pack support,?

Sent from my C5302 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
4th October 2014, 05:12 PM   |  #95  
hansip87's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 1,844
 
2,556 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasroed

@hansip87: would you like to make a translate small app based on google translate with offline language pack support,?

Sent from my C5302 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

That's a good idea but from what I've read, it is a paid service for a translate service to be used. And plus not sure if i am able to provide offline support. It will require a considerable amount on my part. But you'll never know just see what i can do

Sent from my C6802 using XDA Free mobile app
7th October 2014, 03:49 AM   |  #96  
Senior Member
Flag Yogyakarta
Thanks Meter: 14
 
108 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hansip87

That's a good idea but from what I've read, it is a paid service for a translate service to be used. And plus not sure if i am able to provide offline support. It will require a considerable amount on my part. But you'll never know just see what i can do

Sent from my C6802 using XDA Free mobile app

I found this translate small app, but based on bing translate I guess..
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...92&postcount=2

maybe u can refer to it, but in better way. I like the transparent feature that allow us to keep scrolling although small app still expanded.
but i'm just suggesting loh..
maybe my suggestion could enhance ur brilliant works..
The Following User Says Thank You to nasroed For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th October 2014, 01:07 PM   |  #97  
hansip87's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 1,844
 
2,556 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
2.3.0 is live Now you can click Home and Back button right from this small app! check OP for more details.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Sony Cross-Device Development Themes and Apps by ThreadRank