OP miglio1990

29th August 2014, 06:25 AM   |  #71  
Flag Vitez
Thanks Meter: 1

14 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis235

Yes, the same here. But I fear, right now, there's nothing we can do. I tried many elder modems but always same result: problems with booting, very laggy phone and loss of baseband, imei and so on. Only reflashing XXUGNG1 FW solved it (for me). Very sad thing. Such a great phone and so little mobile data receipt

Well, I have latest modem but problem still persist. Considering signal dropping problem, I temporarly found a sollution.
Go to System settings -> More networks -> Mobile networks -> Network mode and change it to WCDMA only. Since it is more sensitive network type, It will hold signal better. You can make calls even when signal strenght is -101 dBm.
Since it is 4G network this sollution works only in places which are covered with 4G network GSM repeaters.
I hope that Samsung will solve this problem. I think that it is KitKat problem, more precisely, antenna power consuption is low so that battery would last longer.
If this helps you, feel free to thank me
The Following User Says Thank You to kris1975 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th October 2014, 09:19 AM   |  #72  
Thanks Meter: 1

12 posts
Note 2 root
Hy guys,
I need an information and didnt quite understood if is possible or not ...

I have a Note 2(N7100), on which i received the 4.4.2 update, and i hate it, it's full of bugs and so on.
If i root my phone using ... cf or cwm... can i falsh the 4.3 on it ?

Thanks in advance.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
downgrade, knox, note3, odin
Previous Thread Next Thread