Dupe

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1412396576249.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1412396576249.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:

marknoll

May 13, 2014
Flashed 10-3 nightly. Love the new settings. Found that msm-dvc governor with noop saves on battery and is fast

KrisM22

Sep 12, 2010
many ways to guide, many ways to heal
Heads up AHD/MB886 peoples:

Anybody getting

wake:com.google.android.gms/.auth.be.proximity.authorization.userpresence.User PresenceService.

In processor states the phone is going into deep sleep but also showing that wakelock and battery is dropping faster.

I wonder if the terms Proximity and userpresence relate to the proximity sensor or Google location services?

Props to Zeljko1234 who called this out in the Razr HD forum.

I'm out of thanks buttons but thanks for posting this here... was thinking about that. Freeze google play service is my only thought. I'll test later.

(info - 6.1.11 is offending version.) EDIT: fixed in CM11N 10-06-14 msn8960 jbbl

Last edited:

IronTechmonkey

Recognized Contributor
Feb 12, 2013
Passing along some info from the RazrHD thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2518701 to the AHD people (even though most are probably already monitoring that thread:)).

There was apparently a Google Services wakelock battery drain issue in JBBL nighties from about 10/1/14 - 10/5/14. The problem is not in the 10/6/14 nightly which is looking good. AHD/MB886, JBBL Philz Touch 6.19.3, PA Micro Gapps 9/1/14

KrisM22

Sep 12, 2010
many ways to guide, many ways to heal
Passing along some info from the RazrHD thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2518701 to the AHD people (even though most are probably already monitoring that thread:)).

There was apparently a Google Services wakelock battery drain issue in JBBL nighties from about 10/1/14 - 10/5/14. The problem is not in the 10/6/14 nightly which is looking good. AHD/MB886, JBBL Philz Touch 6.19.3, PA Micro Gapps 9/1/14

JBBL: 10-03 to 10-05 inclusive had the wakelock issue. Don't know about 10-02. 10-01 did not. 10-06 rocks! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: marknoll

IronTechmonkey

Recognized Contributor
Feb 12, 2013
Prepare to not be shocked. M11 Snapshot looking good. No GPS/WIFI Google Play Service or any other wakelock.
AHD/MB886, Philz Touch 6.19.3, pa_gapps-modular-nano-4.4.4-20141008

Also…

CM11 M11 Android 4.4.4

Now that’s good version number alliteration!

[EDIT] Stealing from the RazrHD thread again. A nasty camera hardware bug:
DONT DO THIS: set flash to on, takepic, set flash to off, take pic, some kind of camera hardware crash.
Seems avoidable but it's nasty. Read more about it at RazrHD thread.

Last edited:

marknoll

May 13, 2014
Prepare to not be shocked. M11 Snapshot looking good. No GPS/WIFI Google Play Service or any other wakelock.
AHD/MB886, Philz Touch 6.19.3, pa_gapps-modular-nano-4.4.4-20141008

Also…

CM11 M11 Android 4.4.4

Now that’s good version number alliteration!

[EDIT] Stealing from the RazrHD thread again. A nasty camera hardware bug:
DONT DO THIS: set flash to on, takepic, set flash to off, take pic, some kind of camera hardware crash.
Seems avoidable but it's nasty. Read more about it at RazrHD thread.
Is snapshot close to a stable version. Snap shot sounds to me like a nightly. I assume snapshots are constituted as stable?

IronTechmonkey

Recognized Contributor
Feb 12, 2013
Is snapshot close to a stable version. Snap shot sounds to me like a nightly. I assume snapshots are constituted as stable?

Your going to make me say "go do some research" if you keep it up. Oh, there I've done said it already ;) Snapshot is usualy more stable with development frozen at a certain period and a few patches added. This time around there turns out to be a camera bug in the M11 snapshot build that is not in recent nightlies.

marknoll

May 13, 2014
Your going to make me say "go do some research" if you keep it up. Oh, there I've done said it already ;) Snapshot is usualy more stable with development frozen at a certain period and a few patches added. This time around there turns out to be a camera bug in the M11 snapshot build that is not in recent nightlies.
No problem. I did look it up. Thanks again !

marknoll

May 13, 2014
Flashed the 10-6 nightly,and upon reboot it said in a toast.."settings granted by superuser?" Wth. Never seen that before

Sent from my ATRIX HD

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

7cadf303dd68d81a4909e3c9851c795c.jpg

Sent from my ATRIX HD

Reactions: deetown_playas

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a CM11.0 (Jelly Bean, Android 4.4) ROM for Atrix HD.

I'm not responsible by phone bricks of any kind, or any other damage this firmware may cause to you, to your phone or any accessories conected to your phone.

This rom should work with a unlocked bootloader.

DEVELOPERS (razrqcom-dev-team):
    EPinter - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT925 & MB886 Support
    DHacker - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT926 Support
    Hashcode - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT926 Support
    Nadlabak - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT897 Support
    Skrilax_CZ - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT897 Support

Download links and information about what is working can be found on the website:
    http://www.linuxmobile.org/razrhd/cm11

Instructions:
    Download the zip (cm-11-*-UNOFFICIAL-epinter-mb886.zip) and copy to your sdcard.
    Boot into recovery.
    Backup your firmware and data!
    Format /system.
    Install the firmware (install zip from...).
    Install gapps (install zip from...).
    Wipe data/cache
    Reboot.

Developers builds:
    Epinter: http://goo.im/devs/epinter
    DHacker: http://androidhosting.org/Devs/Dhacker29/
    CM12

Little Off-Topic

This CM12 build is specific for MB886. Nobody from our team has a MB886 to test, so we will need somebody to test. I strongly recommend a full backup(including media).
    https://goo.im/devs/epinter/cm-12-20150217-NIGHTLY-mb886-epinter.zip
    The epinter JB bootloader 7/28/14 build is still working great for me and there seems to be other good news for the jb bootloader people. Citing arrrghhh at http://xdaforums.com/show...&postcount=574 who cites kabaldan at http://xdaforums.com/show...&postcount=405, and a peek at change logs http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/69482/ sounds like good things for JB bootloader folks. I'm not sure if this means separate builds for JB bootloaders or some compatibility flexibility in the installation (if that is even possible) but the Carbon thread mentions bi-weelky builds that would be separate.

Everyone with JellyBean firmware/bootloader should use moto_msm8960_jbbl builds. Users who updated to KitKat firmware/bootloader need to use the moto_msm8960 builds. Thanks to kabaldan for setting up the build.
    It's not newest. It's 11/21.

Anyone have a mirror for the newest nightly? Goo isn't working

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

Here (dropbox):
    11/24:cm-11-20131124-NIGHTLY-mb886-epinter
    11/25: cm-11-20131125-NIGHTLY-mb886-epinter MD5: 8E329B39B56D1D589E51DD52E42113B2
    11/27: cm-11-20131127-NIGHTLY-mb886-epinter
    Not asking for ETAs, not pushing anything, but just a question... Any chance that we will get Lollipop by christmas?

Zero. Zilch. A big 'ole goose egg.

Take a look at the JBBL Github page.... There isn't even a CM12 branch yet. It's possible that kaldaban is testing/developing JBBL privately, but I wouldn't hold my breath for a xmas miracle. I doubt dhacker would even bother with JBBL, and Epinter has no commits since January, so we're effectively down to only two MSM8960 heavy lifters. For JBBL, it's just Kaldaban as a one-man team (with an occasional contributor here or there).

Some oceanside-dwelling users would have you believe that getting LP is trivial, our device can easily run it, we don't even need the KK bootloader, just look at the A4G! Ah yes, but such claims ignore the realities of having "super" developers (i.e. giants whose shoulders all of our ROM builders stand upon). The A4G has Quarx. We lost Hashcode and (ostensibly) Epinter. Dhacker had conflicts and quit CM, but then he unexpectedly came back and single-handedly brought CM12 to KKBL. Kaldaban seems to be another one, but who knows how much longer CM12 would have taken if it wasn't for Dhacker. And now everyone wanting JBBL LP is waiting on kaldaban (one guy!) to do the immensely difficult task of figuring out how to remove and work around all of the KKBL-dependent code in CM12.

So in conclusion, don't go around asking what's taking so long, making comparisons to other devices, or talking about porting CM12/KKBL to JBBL like it's some walk in the park for the "devs." I'll bet that many users didn't even know about our current developer situation! Be respectful, patient and grateful that they're even doing this. Without their device trees, the non-CM ROM builders wouldn't be able to do anything! Oh, and you can't forget about Dan Rosenberg for the bootloader exploit unlock.