Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Root for Alcatel One Touch Tab 7 Dual Core?

OP MariuxReloaded

7th August 2014, 09:07 AM   |  #11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Worked for me, first tried with the 1.7.3 english version but it didn't work, so i downloaded the newest, 1.7.8 and it was in english and worked just fine
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-08-07-09-03-26.png
Views:	63
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	2887573  
7th August 2014, 01:05 PM   |  #12  
MariuxReloaded's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Manfredonia
Thanks Meter: 16
 
82 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenceTb

Worked for me, first tried with the 1.7.3 english version but it didn't work, so i downloaded the newest, 1.7.8 and it was in english and worked just fine

Yeah, exactly Bence: the English version is not updated, then, the root only works with the Chinese version!
8th August 2014, 07:46 AM   |  #13  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Sorry for my bad english.
I used the program to make the root and everything went well, but now i have a seriuos problem.
Root Uninstaller is bugged in Alcatel One Touch Tab 7 Dual Core, i have selected same unnecessary app like Google Chrome ecc and the program has removed some the apps system. Now the tablet is unusable, can anyone tell me if there is a rom to flash or I can make the screen of your One Touch Tab 7 app to see what's missing? so I try to look for what's missing on the internet and install them
8th August 2014, 12:39 PM   |  #14  
MariuxReloaded's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Manfredonia
Thanks Meter: 16
 
82 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andream8891

Sorry for my bad english.
I used the program to make the root and everything went well, but now i have a seriuos problem.
Root Uninstaller is bugged in Alcatel One Touch Tab 7 Dual Core, i have selected same unnecessary app like Google Chrome ecc and the program has removed some the apps system. Now the tablet is unusable, can anyone tell me if there is a rom to flash or I can make the screen of your One Touch Tab 7 app to see what's missing? so I try to look for what's missing on the internet and install them

Did you try a factory reset?
Unfortunately, I don't have my tablet here, because I'm not at home, so I cannot show you all the apps
Last edited by MariuxReloaded; 8th August 2014 at 12:44 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to MariuxReloaded For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th August 2014, 11:42 AM   |  #15  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Ok,I solved alone. But someone can attach a copy of the file DownloadProvider.apk and DownloadProviderUi.apk ??? I I've tried several files of different rom but don't work and it's impossible download app in Google Play Store without those files
28th August 2014, 06:04 AM   |  #16  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Unhappy hi.
can u help me with my tab 7 dual core...my tab problem is that it hangs up it only at the boot logo..and when i try to factory reset it in the recovery mode..it hangs up also..it won't continue to erase everything..please help..how to fix this?can this be repaired?or does it needs to be reprogram?
28th August 2014, 01:09 PM   |  #17  
MariuxReloaded's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Manfredonia
Thanks Meter: 16
 
82 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackobekz

can u help me with my tab 7 dual core...my tab problem is that it hangs up it only at the boot logo..and when i try to factory reset it in the recovery mode..it hangs up also..it won't continue to erase everything..please help..how to fix this?can this be repaired?or does it needs to be reprogram?

Hi Mackobekz, I think your Tab is bricked :/ The best thing you can do now is to bring it to an expert who can help you for the unbrick, because, unfortunately, I can't find any Alcatel firmwares on the Net
5th September 2014, 10:01 PM   |  #18  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2014
I own an Alcatel OT P320x tab and I would like to root and flash Mahdi rom (4.4.4) if it is possible! It runs perfetly on my galaxy s4 and I would like to know how to do it in my tablet. Any ideas??

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH P320X using XDA Free mobile app
6th September 2014, 11:00 AM   |  #19  
MariuxReloaded's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Manfredonia
Thanks Meter: 16
 
82 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sokolis3007

I own an Alcatel OT P320x tab and I would like to root and flash Mahdi rom (4.4.4) if it is possible! It runs perfetly on my galaxy s4 and I would like to know how to do it in my tablet. Any ideas??

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH P320X using XDA Free mobile app

Hi Sokolis!
Honestly, I can't tell you if it's possible, this is the Alcatel One Touch Tab 7 Dual Core thread, find the right thread for your device
9th October 2014, 12:50 PM   |  #20  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
alcatel tab7 dual core boot
Hi, can someone tell me how to go to boot loader on this device? I wanna try to install ubuntu on my device.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes