Huawei Honor 3C (H30-U10) Review + Firmware Download

OP lex xander

10th August 2014, 07:10 AM   |  #41  
Thanks Meter: 13

26 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by limyuyang

Bro, my friend is using this version, and her hand is itchy, she went to update her firmware from 4.2 to 4.4. And then, when she boot her phone, her phone is not detecing SIM card. She didn't read the description carefully, the description says you need b116 to update this but she didn't read it. So she applied the update and end up not detecting SIM card. So now she wants to downgrade her phone to 4.2, so how can she do that ? Does she need to unlock bootloader + root in order to downgrade ?

This is her phone. As we live in malaysia, and another friend of her also using the same phone, so she thinks it's the same, so here's the screnshot.

Thank you guys.

Just flash it back to the official version B108 using the SPFT (uncheck preloader when flashing), then IMEI will come back and SIM card will be detected. I believed SummerWind in LYN will also able to assist you.
10th August 2014, 07:28 PM   |  #42  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
mine too did the same, had u solved it??
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdaba1

i have a huawei honor 3c and it was had a 4.2.2 version and i update it to 4.4.2 and the update was not for middle east coz i am in Jordan so it start cant see the Sim card and i went to make it back to the old version witch is H30-U10_EMUI_2.0_V100R001CHNC00B610 .so i ROM it and after the ROM the mobile ask me for restart and when i restart it it didn't start up just keep Vibrate every 5 Seconds please need hellp coz i dont know what to do !!!!!

}}
16th August 2014, 10:23 PM   |  #43  
Thanks Meter: 3

19 posts
Donate to Me
More
Exclamation help me
I have a Huawei honor 3c version EMUI 2.3 / V100R001CHNC00B623 / 4.8.1 / KitKat 4.4.2 with firmware 4.8.1 and today I wanted to update by OTA (wifi) at firmware 4.8.16
When installing the update the phone not boot anymore at 5 seconds restart... didn't start up.

Please please help me with a solution friends. I will be really very grateful to you all.

When I try to flash SP_Flash_Too a new firmware I have this error...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Q.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (239.3 KB, 78 views)
File Type: jpg Us.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (96.6 KB, 68 views)
Last edited by brnrg; 16th August 2014 at 11:30 PM.
17th August 2014, 12:21 PM   |  #44  
Flag Planet Earth ! , Click Thanks and watch What Happens !
Thanks Meter: 164

276 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samkuek

Just flash it back to the official version B108 using the SPFT (uncheck preloader when flashing), then IMEI will come back and SIM card will be detected. I believed SummerWind in LYN will also able to assist you.

Have you done this before ? How can you suggest a flash when boot loader is locked

Sent from my H30-U10 using XDA Free mobile app
25th August 2014, 09:28 AM   |  #45  
Flag Planet Earth ! , Click Thanks and watch What Happens !
Thanks Meter: 164

276 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by malimacak

I managed to install the ROM, everything is in English, all apps are here.

But, he can't recognize sim cards

Solutions?

Here
3rd September 2014, 09:06 AM   |  #46  

9 posts
Unhappy No WCDMA/GSM (3G) Option
@codelover (Or anyone who wanna help me. I will be grateful..)
Hi friend,
I have Huawei Honor 3C H30-U10 (International Version). I am currently on C900B110. Mine problem is that I don't have any option in mobile networks to choose 3G or WCDMA. It just gives me one option which is "Use only in 2g mode" which you can see in my attached picture. I didn't root my phone. Didn't did anything. I am using it the way I received it. I am JellyBean 4.2.2. I received it on June 20th and I still didn't get any update till now. I wanna try B115 so can someone plz show me the change log of B115.
Just tell me 2 things...
a) Why I don't have the option to choose 3G? (Important)
b) As I am completely newbie so tell me step by step way from downloading to fully running B115 (rooting, installing everthing plz brother...).
c) Plz tell me change log of B115 Rom.
I will wait for your kind reply brother. I hope you help me too like you help everyone else. Thank you in advance...!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg Screenshot_2014-09-03-12-52-15.jpeg - [Click for QR Code] (170.6 KB, 66 views)
3rd September 2014, 09:41 AM   |  #47  

4 posts
Smile 3g
Quote:
Originally Posted by To$i

@codelover (Or anyone who wanna help me. I will be grateful..)
Hi friend,
I have Huawei Honor 3C H30-U10 (International Version). I am currently on C900B110. Mine problem is that I don't have any option in mobile networks to choose 3G or WCDMA. It just gives me one option which is "Use only in 2g mode" which you can see in my attached picture. I didn't root my phone. Didn't did anything. I am using it the way I received it. I am JellyBean 4.2.2. I received it on June 20th and I still didn't get any update till now. I wanna try B115 so can someone plz show me the change log of B115.
Just tell me 2 things...
a) Why I don't have the option to choose 3G? (Important)
b) As I am completely newbie so tell me step by step way from downloading to fully running B115 (rooting, installing everthing plz brother...).
c) Plz tell me change log of B115 Rom.
I will wait for your kind reply brother. I hope you help me too like you help everyone else. Thank you in advance...!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think you already got 3g. If you need to surf the net on 3g, just activate the data. The 2g you are seeing is not activated, meaning you are on 3g.

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliatan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think you already got 3g. If you need to surf the net on 3g, just activate the data. The 2g you are seeing is not activated, meaning you are on 3g.

For your update, go to your phone settings - about phone - phone update. check what is your current version. if the ota doesn't work, google based on your currency version but you add by 1 or 2. For e.g. if your version is XXX.1 you type in XXX.2. Then download it to your phone and save on SD card (create a folder and name it 'UPDATE', then put the download apk into that folder).

Go back to phone update and select manual instead of ota. then do select your 'UPDATE' folder and follow phone instruction. I did mine few mths ago and i can't really remember the steps, and i've given the phone to my nephew. no problem now on latest kitkat and can do ota updates. but i'm using zte z7 mini, similar to honor 3c but better as 4g and 2ghz speed. antutu 37000. much better phone
7th September 2014, 10:12 AM   |  #48  
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 7

55 posts
More
I bought this phone yesterday, the 3g version. The current build number shows H30-U10 V100R001C900B110. Is this the latest firmware version because when I click on "Online Update" the System Update app says "No updates found."
Last edited by stroLLium; 7th September 2014 at 10:15 AM.
9th October 2014, 04:44 PM   |  #49  

1 posts
Unhappy Help!!
I am on android 4.2.2 (international build) and i have the same problem of imei unknown!!
what can i do? will a software update help? do i lose warranty with live tvrp?
thank you

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread