FORUMS

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

4.4.3... has arrived!

1,433 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,475
 
By SteveMurphy, Recognized Contributor on 3rd June 2014, 01:07 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Looks official, it's been released for the Nexus devices, so expect our favorite custom roms to pick up on it soon!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SteveMurphy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
3rd June 2014, 01:25 AM |#2  
micallan_17's Avatar
Member
Flag Santa Elena
Thanks Meter: 48
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMurphy

Looks official, it's been released for the Nexus devices, so expect our favorite custom roms to pick up on it soon!

am sure happy for it
The Following User Says Thank You to micallan_17 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th June 2014, 06:15 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 186
 
More
Nice to hear.

What are I777 user flashing right now? I know XDA dont like posts comparing ROMs.
I just need to know the most popular ones, the kernel of the moment... i need to update my old phone today.
I saw Shostock there, lol, really old to these days.


Is there any big issue with the newest android and I777?
10th June 2014, 09:41 PM |#4  
SteveMurphy's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 2,475
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RatusNatus

Nice to hear.

What are I777 user flashing right now? I know XDA dont like posts comparing ROMs.
I just need to know the most popular ones, the kernel of the moment... i need to update my old phone today.
I saw Shostock there, lol, really old to these days.


Is there any big issue with the newest android and I777?

Ratus, good to see you around again.

Check out the Development thread, as rogersb has been cranking out a CM 4.4.3 rom, while cyril has SlimKat/Saber running 4.4.2.

There are some ported ones too (4.4.2), and they're extremely easy to upgrade with no specific i777- bugs that I can think of.
Last edited by SteveMurphy; 10th June 2014 at 09:44 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SteveMurphy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd July 2014, 12:56 AM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Is there a KK rom out there that doesn't have the reboot bug with camera apps?
9th October 2014, 06:30 PM |#6  
Quote:
Originally Posted by sureshocked

Is there a KK rom out there that doesn't have the reboot bug with camera apps?

Yep, try out C-ROM. It's an i9100 rom but can be booted on the i777 by using Shift Kernel.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes