Post Reply

[ROM][4.4.4] Beanstalk 4.4.4065 (Unofficial)[9-21-14] *Now with CM11 theme engine!*

OP jthatch12

22nd September 2014, 05:05 PM   |  #171  
nieves53's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag bay area
Thanks Meter: 150
 
896 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
More
Latest release my Netflix force closes.. Any idea why?
22nd September 2014, 07:33 PM   |  #172  
jthatch12's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Philly
Thanks Meter: 1,393
 
2,018 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nieves53

Latest release my Netflix force closes.. Any idea why?

When I had Netflix the app always force closed. As a matter of fact, that's why I got rid of Netflix
23rd September 2014, 06:53 PM   |  #173  
jthatch12's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Philly
Thanks Meter: 1,393
 
2,018 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Donate to Me
More
Any feedback? I know you guys are the most talkative crowd
23rd September 2014, 07:03 PM   |  #174  
MikeDVH's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Newbury, Berkshire, UK
Thanks Meter: 356
 
262 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Any chance of a mirror? I can't even get to the download page cos of all the pop-ups and hidden links.
Thanks dude.

P.E.A.C.E & P.L.U.R.
23rd September 2014, 07:41 PM   |  #175  
jthatch12's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Philly
Thanks Meter: 1,393
 
2,018 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeDVH

Any chance of a mirror? I can't even get to the download page cos of all the pop-ups and hidden links.
Thanks dude.

P.E.A.C.E & P.L.U.R.

I'll throw the build in my dropbox folder shortly
The Following User Says Thank You to jthatch12 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd September 2014, 10:54 PM   |  #176  
jthatch12's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Philly
Thanks Meter: 1,393
 
2,018 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Donate to Me
More
Here is a mirror https://www.dropbox.com/s/loofw94ehw...21-m7.zip?dl=0
24th September 2014, 03:45 PM   |  #177  
MikeDVH's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Newbury, Berkshire, UK
Thanks Meter: 356
 
262 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jthatch12

Here is a mirror https://www.dropbox.com/s/loofw94ehw...21-m7.zip?dl=0

Legend.

Cheers dude.

P.E.A.C.E & P.L.U.R.
7th October 2014, 10:32 AM   |  #178  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by jthatch12

Any feedback? I know you guys are the most talkative crowd

@jthatch12, thanks for this awesome ROM. It is one of my favourites and have been using it for a couple of week now Keep up the great work.

Can I ask whether your STi Kernel has been updated and can be used with the latest version of your ROM?
9th October 2014, 07:57 PM   |  #179  
jthatch12's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Philly
Thanks Meter: 1,393
 
2,018 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnet7710

@jthatch12, thanks for this awesome ROM. It is one of my favourites and have been using it for a couple of week now Keep up the great work.

Can I ask whether your STi Kernel has been updated and can be used with the latest version of your ROM?

I haven't had the chance to update sti recently so do not attempt to run it lol

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
beanstalk m7, jthatch12
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in One Android Development by ThreadRank