OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 7,207

14,994 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex1969

I sent @timmaaa an invite to share with the next person it must be claimed in the next 16 hours.
OK its up for grabs timmaaa said he couldn't take it with that little time.
https://account.oneplus.net/invite/c...OSST-74GU-8GIW
Please post if you claim it.
Thanks...

Dude. It states very clearly in huge red letters in the OP not to post links publicly! Doing that makes my job impossible to do. It's stupid things like this that are going to cause me to shut down this thread completely. I'm so sick of this crap.

Transmitted via Bacon
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to timmaaa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th October 2014, 01:32 AM   |  #3062  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 7,207

14,994 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hi everyone,

It is with sadness that I must announce that this thread is being closed. It has simply served its purpose now, demand has dropped off and invites are flowing like Niagara Falls, which doesn't make for a great combination.

It's been a real pleasure being able to facilitate the sharing of so many invites, and being able to bring so many people across to enjoy this fantastic device. I'd like to thank all of the people who so kindly and generously shared their invites here, you guys are the stars of this thread and I can't even begin to tell you all how much I appreciate you choosing this thread as the place to share your invites. Here's a list of the invite sharing superstars I'm talking about:

@C13v3r0n3, @GuilderlandNY, @Fidelio_o, @Sisyphus306, @Ionakr, @kazuki1, @petrus425, @Rod3, @Tonk99, @MagicOnline, @knightsh, @SteveG12543, @stivelio, @leximu5, @glwilliams4, @zagzag99, @pshhsp, @fburgos, @Hogyoku, @Logic717, @Lodberg, @xzile, @samteeee, @muzhik, @tingen, @gotojanoo, @riassan, @quickquest88, @philipp.haus, @guitarhero2, @izi975, @tr1gg3r.man, @w4rr3nSU660, @jlevy73, @Veeon, @peteak, @kaynpayn, @proxy, @faust1028, @tke918, @secretkloud, @teh roxxorz, @jojohnson250, @jojohnson250, @jrior001, @franky98, @knzzz, @QuBeX, @sandeeppathak007, @thehip26, @prabs99, @pit5bul, @Evolitist, @ellopr, @drp1, @faisus, @edgeez25, @barbo, @Deciare, @CafeKampuchia, @cknewdeal, @beastlykings, @basscheck12, @butro, @BillyHunt, @alleykat2561, @AntLyoN2053, @Astagar, @aliander, @apd, @6thfloor, @demkantor

I'm sorry if I left anybody out!

And a huge thanks to @dansou901 and @treChoy for getting the whole thing started!

If you want to share invites with XDA members you can still do so in the other invite thread here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2825090

Just be aware that if you want to share with real XDA members you're going to have to be choosy because many people asking for invites in that thread have created an XDA account purely to ask for an invite.

Anyhoo, thanks once again to everyone who got involved in this little exercise, timmaaa signing off!!
Last edited by timmaaa; 9th October 2014 at 02:50 AM.
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to timmaaa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th October 2014, 02:12 AM   |  #3063  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 267

677 posts
More
RIP . And thanks for sparing tons of your valuable time @timmaaa to this thread Its not easy for sure .I know all dev have their own little world and life. Appreciate @timmaaa .
:g ood::goo d:
Last edited by gotojanoo; 9th October 2014 at 02:15 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gotojanoo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th October 2014, 09:57 AM   |  #3064  
Flag Newcastle Upon Tyne
Thanks Meter: 151

726 posts
Sad to see this thread close. @timmaaa awesome job on making this thread run smoothly considering the state of the other thread and the OnePlus forums haha.

This thread had true XDA spirit ... was nice to see. Respect to everyone involved.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Geordie Affy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th October 2014, 11:00 PM   |  #3065  
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator / Spider-Mod
Flag Right behind you!
Thanks Meter: 27,002

28,768 posts
Donate to Me
More
Closed at OP's request
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KennyG123 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
invite, oneplus one