[KERNEL][SPR][4.4.3] ★☆ Kangaroo Kernel ☆★ 04 OCT | v068

OP poondog

Announcement from poondog: v068 is out in post #530!
8th October 2014, 02:38 PM   |  #561  
Thanks Meter: 31

101 posts
More
OK so last of connectivity last night was due to computer.... Don't know why, but was able to connect and get last_kmsg after rebooting and resetting my noob switch .. Since @fachadick had issues attaching the file, I went ahead and added .zip to file name as well.... Outside of wallpaper switch, no other symptoms of any misbehaving at all....
Attached Files
File Type: zip last_kmsg[1].zip - [Click for QR Code] (428.9 KB, 4 views)
8th October 2014, 09:05 PM   |  #562  
Flag Ann Arbor, MI
Thanks Meter: 196

697 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by toad6386

OK so last of connectivity last night was due to computer.... Don't know why, but was able to connect and get last_kmsg after rebooting and resetting my noob switch .. Since @fachadick had issues attaching the file, I went ahead and added .zip to file name as well.... Outside of wallpaper switch, no other symptoms of any misbehaving at all....

@poondog it's not archived
Open it in notepad as the .zip
The Following User Says Thank You to ajbiz11 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th October 2014, 02:24 AM   |  #563  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 11,135

13,801 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by toad6386

Has to do with this

[16085.767065] c0 17177 msm_hsic_host msm_hsic_host: wakeup pending, aborting suspend

So its to do with USb drivers. The only time I touched that specific driver was when I was patching to fix/reduce wakelocks related to that. I might have to reset the wakelock times, and try keeping the patches
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread