How to Set a Video as Your Boot Animation

If you wish to make your phone truly unique, you may want to consider adding a nice boot animation. … more

TWRP for Nexus 6 and 9 Available, Unofficial CM12 Alpha for HTC Explorer! – XDA TV

Team Win Recovery Project for the Nexus 6 and Nexus … more

Jolla Tablet Announced: The Second Sailfish OS Device

A little over a year ago, Jolla released its first smartphone with the brand new Jolla … more

Android One Devices Get Unofficial CM12 Port

Android One was initially announced right before Android Lollipop. By releasing these cheap, yet … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

App request - stand alone alarm

OP adjenkins

1st October 2014, 10:31 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 2

10 posts
There isnt a need for a stand alone alarm, atm its not possible. The Gear Fit isnt designed to have apps loaded on it, just on the phone & used via bluetooth.

I think an Ideal solution to this would be an Alarm App that can be downloaded as usual to the phone, and accessed on the Gear Fit.
For the Alarm to be 100% silent on the Phone (with no vibration either) but to vibrate on the Gear Fit - the settings for the alarm could be edited either on the phone or via the 'App Connect' feature on the Gear Fit....

I think this would give the solution people are wanting???
The Following User Says Thank You to pinkbellbird For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th October 2014, 04:18 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkbellbird

There isnt a need for a stand alone alarm, atm its not possible. The Gear Fit isnt designed to have apps loaded on it, just on the phone & used via bluetooth.

I think an Ideal solution to this would be an Alarm App that can be downloaded as usual to the phone, and accessed on the Gear Fit.
For the Alarm to be 100% silent on the Phone (with no vibration either) but to vibrate on the Gear Fit - the settings for the alarm could be edited either on the phone or via the 'App Connect' feature on the Gear Fit....

I think this would give the solution people are wanting???

You can do this with the built in Alarm (via the Clock app) on your phone. Just make sure Alarm is checked under Instant Alerts in the Gear Fit Manager. You can even dismiss or snooze directly from the Gear Fit.
10th October 2014, 09:11 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
How do you get it to appear in the instant alerts? I only see incoming calls
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread