OP Recognized Contributor
Imagination
Thanks Meter: 1,033

2,531 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinthGhost

Yes it is weird. I did reflash SuperSU in recovery, still does not fix.
I did install thru dual recovery > philz...
Well it's not a crippling issue, will wait until your update based on 4.4.4 (hope you do release an update ) to reflash using cwm.
Oh by the way, can you give me some instruction how to wipe/format the internal SDcard in my next flash so to make sure i have a clean slate for the rom. (kinda newbie here, Z2 is my first android device)

Internal SDcard format isnt realy needed
You can format from the device its self > settings > storage, or in the recovery
>mounts and storage > format sdcard

Its weird that reflashing superSu didnt fix it, ill have to try fixing that as i see it as a rom problem now

New to android~
Here is a tip for you
Reading sucks but reading will save your device many times

10th October 2014, 09:53 AM   |  #32  
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envious_Data

Internal SDcard format isnt realy needed
You can format from the device its self > settings > storage, or in the recovery
>mounts and storage > format sdcard

Its weird that reflashing superSu didnt fix it, ill have to try fixing that as i see it as a rom problem now

New to android~
Here is a tip for you
Reading sucks but reading will save your device many times

It might NOT be the problem with your rom, I may have missed some steps or overlooked somethings. Issue may come from a history of flash reflash unlock relock on other custom roms . Don't want you chasing a false bug.

Went into cwm and reflash SuperSU, still no fix. Not yet try to reflash the rom yet...

Oh ya this has something do with the issue too i think.. I can't reinstall Sketch after flashing to Envi-Rom. No matter how i try, from sony updater, from google play, from my Titanium Backup..

Yes I am looking thru your guides now for the device.
Last edited by NinthGhost; 10th October 2014 at 09:59 AM.
10th October 2014, 10:31 AM   |  #33  
OP Recognized Contributor
Imagination
Thanks Meter: 1,033

2,531 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinthGhost

It might NOT be the problem with your rom, I may have missed some steps or overlooked somethings. Issue may come from a history of flash reflash unlock relock on other custom roms . Don't want you chasing a false bug.

Went into cwm and reflash SuperSU, still no fix. Not yet try to reflash the rom yet...

Oh ya this has something do with the issue too i think.. I can't reinstall Sketch after flashing to Envi-Rom. No matter how i try, from sony updater, from google play, from my Titanium Backup..

Yes I am looking thru your guides now for the device.

Ill look into it anways as ive had this issue with the rom a couple of times and i have some suspicions of why this happens every so often with flashes
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
animation, boot, bootanimation, theme
Previous Thread Next Thread