Micromax Takes OnePlus to Court! Android Wear Receives Lollipop – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop is available officially for the Moto 360! … more

Google Invites Selected Devs to Buy Project Tango Development Kit

Just about a month ago, the curious Project Tango development kit was … more

Micromax Yureka: Indian Handset with CyanogenMod

Thesoap opera involving Cyanogen Inc., OnePlus, and Micromax is one of the most talked about … more

Chainfire Turns Your Bootanimation into a Logging Center

Having a nice boot animation certainly adds a little bit of aesthetic polish to your … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: (Q) If you Find this thread useful
yes 0 0%
no 0 0%
excellent 0 0%
good 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

[GUIDE] How to unbrick s duos

OP Vaibhav Chauhan

7th October 2014, 02:49 PM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dahod, Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 140

767 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagar_Patel

Yes, i have tried both USB Jig and One Click tool...none of them worked...Jig did nothing and One click tool ends up with message failed!!!

However, it could be possible that my jig is faulty one, or the device has been bricked in such a way that neither it cant be dived into download mode even by this jig nor it can be repaired through One click.....whatever, i had given my device to expert and he has given my device back in working condition with only fault that i cannot use SIM card at all!!! Whenever i try to insert SIM, pop up appears saying unavailable sim, need to restart or something like that...Actually, I had noticed that the firmware used for my device was not from my country India and the one that was used was may be of china or one from gulf country in which there were no play store or google play service. Hence i had side loaded both apk but they could not be open even after that....So, i had restored cwm back up and i have got my stock rom back with working play store and all gapps but the sim problem starts thereafter as i mentioned above.....However, im going to flash the Indian stock rom again via odin....Do you have any suggestion for me?

Btw, expert has repaired my device using JTAG.

and.......Thanks for helping me...

i think your sim.slot have hardware issues.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vaibhav Chauhan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th October 2014, 03:17 PM   |  #12  
Flag Bhavnagar
Thanks Meter: 22

73 posts
More
SIM problem in Stock rom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaibhav Chauhan

i think your sim.slot have hardware issues.

Ok, it seems that whenever i use stock rom, sim issue appears but if i use rom that the expert had loaded after repairing my device, it works fine with no issue. However, i dont know why i cant use play store and google play services ( ok, there is no gmail, google search or any other gapps)... if possible i would post here what rom the expert had loaded in my device...

But, i think the issue is related to software problem and more specifically, to CSC file somehow....what say?

Btw, thanks for helping me....
10th October 2014, 04:19 PM   |  #13  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dahod, Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 140

767 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagar_Patel

Ok, it seems that whenever i use stock rom, sim issue appears but if i use rom that the expert had loaded after repairing my device, it works fine with no issue. However, i dont know why i cant use play store and google play services ( ok, there is no gmail, google search or any other gapps)... if possible i would post here what rom the expert had loaded in my device...

But, i think the issue is related to software problem and more specifically, to CSC file somehow....what say?

Btw, thanks for helping me....

looks like wrong country stock rom
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
guide, how to, s duos, unbrick s duos
Previous Thread Next Thread