Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[DEV] CyanogenMod 9 | MoltenMotherBoard (20140927)

OP MoltenMotherBoard

3rd October 2014, 02:41 PM   |  #651  
OP Member
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 316

69 posts
Donate to Me
We recently changed our Issue Tracker URL.
If you want to report a bug, please, follow the new instructions:
Issue Tracker URL: Issues | Github
Important notes: go to the linked URL, create a new issue, choosing correct labels corrisponding to: Device/OS which you're using, ROM/project you're on, kind of issue. Also, please, be sure you're running the ROM/project in the exact way we've provided it to you (do not create issues if you're using different kernel, mod, plugins and dependencies we didn't tell to use).
The Following User Says Thank You to MoltenMotherBoard For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th October 2014, 09:13 PM   |  #652  
Thanks Meter: 4

38 posts
Hi guys, thanks for a good firmware (*CM9* 20140927). In general, everything looks very smooth and stable, the battery drain is also normal (new battery). After the 5 hours test, I can say that Wi-Fi started very long 10-15 seconds every time (speed is not stable too), and in the main menu i see 2 galleries icon. Can you please fix WI-FI startup time? It would be nice to reduce the maximum sound level too (reduction by one step will be sufficient).
Last edited by Feniks46; 5th October 2014 at 09:51 AM.
5th October 2014, 04:12 AM   |  #653  
Thanks Meter: 0

24 posts
Thank you very much for amazing ROM! However, it can't full screen caller ID as below picture, it is bug of ICS???
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	qo0k.png
Views:	78
Size:	219.2 KB
ID:	2960292  
Last edited by vanty08; 5th October 2014 at 04:17 AM.
5th October 2014, 12:41 PM   |  #654  
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 506

244 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feniks46

Hi guys, thanks for a good firmware (*CM9* 20140927). In general, everything looks very smooth and stable, the battery drain is also normal (new battery). After the 5 hours test, I can say that Wi-Fi started very long 10-15 seconds every time (speed is not stable too), and in the main menu i see 2 galleries icon. Can you please fix WI-FI startup time? It would be nice to reduce the maximum sound level too (reduction by one step will be sufficient).

Maybe, as I have time, will look into them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanty08

Thank you very much for amazing ROM! However, it can't full screen caller ID as below picture, it is bug of ICS???

It's an ICS feature, not a bug.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to streambinder For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th October 2014, 03:10 AM   |  #655  
Thanks Meter: 0

24 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by streambinder

It's an ICS feature, not a bug.

7th October 2014, 04:30 AM   |  #656  
Thanks Meter: 9

62 posts
Thanks for this rom. I see 2 galleries icon in the main menu too. Screen off is seems good but screen on is slowly and I get this error; "Unfortunately, Google Play Service has stopped". In general: How to increase microphone volume? Sorry for my English.
Last edited by Blackwolf14; 7th October 2014 at 05:49 PM.
11th October 2014, 08:56 AM   |  #657  
Flag Bekasi (Indonesia)
Thanks Meter: 566

849 posts
More
Camera force close when changing to video recording mode. As I can see on logcat, there's missing filterfw.jar on framework folder, then I pushed filterfw.jar from previous CM9 from MMB Teams and video recording working fine.

The Following User Says Thank You to saldymhmd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
b2g, boot-to-gecko, firefoxos
Previous Thread Next Thread