Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] htc inspire sim problem

OP baztheblade

27th May 2014, 01:50 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hi every one , i have been running my htc inspire 4g on the orange network here in the uk for a few years now & i want to go on the 3 network but when i put the 3 sim into the phone i get the "does not support this sim message" i bought the phone unlocked in florida a few years ago and its been a great phone. it also works fine with o2 sim & vodaphone sim but what puzzels me is that when i scan for available networks it picks up the 3 network. Just wondered whether rooting the phone would help[. thanks for any advise.
11th October 2014, 01:17 PM   |  #2  
Flag Durban
Thanks Meter: 64

199 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by baztheblade

Hi every one , i have been running my htc inspire 4g on the orange network here in the uk for a few years now & i want to go on the 3 network but when i put the 3 sim into the phone i get the "does not support this sim message" i bought the phone unlocked in florida a few years ago and its been a great phone. it also works fine with o2 sim & vodaphone sim but what puzzels me is that when i scan for available networks it picks up the 3 network. Just wondered whether rooting the phone would help[. thanks for any advise.

+1

I would like to use this phone in South Africa but it is sim-locked
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread