[Q&A] [toolbox] OnePlus One Toolbox

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for [toolbox] OnePlus One Toolbox

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer. Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :smile:

immigrant13

May 30, 2012
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2808987

Subject: [toolbox] OnePlus One Toolbox

@ alex.inthi

Is there any chance that you will update your toolbox for flashing CM 11S xnph38r in the near future?
Thanks in advance for your replay.

kurtborg92

Oct 14, 2014
Siggiewi
Rooting using xda toolbox V3

If you root the device using the latest toolbox will the new updates be received by the OnePlus OTA? Like the new 38r update or you have to flash it everytime?
Thanks.

Andyvidum

Oct 21, 2014
TWRP recovery

Hi, The version of TWRP included in Toolbox V1 (in “Recovery” folder) is 2.7.1.0. Now there is a new release of TWRP 2.8.0.0. So my question is: can I replace the included TWRP image with the newer version, and will the toolbox still flash the new image (TWRP) file?
Thank you.

gcasales

Mar 27, 2011
one plus toolbox help!!!!

I followed the steps exactly as is and i only have custom recovery but no root someone help me please thankyou in advance.

acmegr

Jun 19, 2011
I can't make it work!
I my opo came 2 days ago, I updated to 38r ota and I was trying to root it for the past 3 hours with several guides.
always the same problem. I can't boot to custom recovery!
Also just to mention that I tried to root without having a sim inside (if this has to do anything...)

thank you in advance....

DragonRaze

Dec 12, 2014
Driver problem

Can someone give me link of adb driver? I never rooted this method only used old odin methods

tomshimshon

Apr 17, 2011
tel aviv
hi how do i check that everything is ok? if the driver are not install Properly will it brick my dvice? and i dont need to abale usb debbagin right?

thx!

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Free mobile app

nikosvoug84

Dec 15, 2014
problem

hello from Greece.i have bought one plus before a month..his characteristics are bacon. 11.0-XNPH92Q-bacon.android 4.4.2.from the first day it has some update with title "XNPH22R incremental" but never could complete it..i dont know why.can someone help please?also cyanogenmod installer tells me that its not supported system :/ PLEASE HELP !!

Rkr87

Jun 17, 2012
Sheffield
Would following these steps using this app return a OPO to 100% stock (as in the same as following this guide)?

- Install CM11S
- Install Stock Recovery
- Lock Bootloader

Thanks.

The_Boy

Nov 6, 2013
Recovery Problem

Whenever i tried to flash CWM Recovery, the command prompt came up and showed loads of text. I rebooted my device into recovery mode but it is still cyanogen recovery. I have already unchecked to update recovery box. I could use some help here