[Q] How can i unlock my SGH-I717?

OP annylloyd

11th July 2014, 07:16 PM   |  #41  
Thanks Meter: 17

115 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by nativesmiley

where did you enter your paypal email address at?

Sorry, Just saw your post. There is a link for paypal account and next to where you select your phone model number, in the big empty long box just type your Paypal account and the software will check your credit count. I had to find this thread again to locate this unlocker for another i717. Do know why WOT (Web Of Trust) has this site poor ratings?.... Works fine without issues.
16th July 2014, 05:46 PM   |  #42  
Thanks Meter: 3

6 posts
try this
Quote:
Originally Posted by FerociousAndroid

Sorry, Just saw your post. There is a link for paypal account and next to where you select your phone model number, in the big empty long box just type your Paypal account and the software will check your credit count. I had to find this thread again to locate this unlocker for another i717. Do know why WOT (Web Of Trust) has this site poor ratings?.... Works fine without issues.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2024514
24th September 2014, 04:23 AM   |  #43  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Unhappy Samsung i717
Necesito ayuda para poder desbloquear mi celular de compaņia help me please
24th September 2014, 05:06 AM   |  #44  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 627

930 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolyn

Necesito ayuda para poder desbloquear mi celular de compaņia help me please

In case anyone's wondering this is what google translate spitted out "I need help to unlock my cell phone company"... This worked for me. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2124544
12th October 2014, 10:01 AM   |  #45  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Hi all,

I switched my dad over from AT&T to T-Mobile a month or two back. I unlocked his AT&T Galaxy Note 1 (i7i7) for use with T-Mobile and put Cyanogenmod on it. The phone recognizes it's in T-Mobile and it initially seemed all was fine.

However, the phone will sometimes not be able to make calls or receive calls. It'll show full bars but immediately hang up when dialing a phone number (same applies when someone tries to call the phone). This happens on and off and I'm not sure what the cause may be.

I live in NYC and so I hope it's not a problem with network. Should I flash back to stock? Install some sort of radio? Any help is welcome! Thank you.
12th October 2014, 10:48 AM   |  #46  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 627

930 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastfalco382

Hi all,

I switched my dad over from AT&T to T-Mobile a month or two back. I unlocked his AT&T Galaxy Note 1 (i7i7) for use with T-Mobile and put Cyanogenmod on it. The phone recognizes it's in T-Mobile and it initially seemed all was fine.

However, the phone will sometimes not be able to make calls or receive calls. It'll show full bars but immediately hang up when dialing a phone number (same applies when someone tries to call the phone). This happens on and off and I'm not sure what the cause may be.

I live in NYC and so I hope it's not a problem with network. Should I flash back to stock? Install some sort of radio? Any help is welcome! Thank you.

Try flashing a different rom and see how things go and if that ends with the same results try restoring to stock and test it out. Don't worry about it getting carrier locked after a Odin session as it will survive and remain unlocked.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread