Post Reply

[ROM] [M8] [4.4.4] [okt11] [CM11-based] **crDroid**

OP firebird11

22nd September 2014, 06:54 AM   |  #71  
Senior Member
Flag East Kilbride
Thanks Meter: 252
 
1,246 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazie1

Any chance you can make a new build firebird with the latest cm commits, there was a issue on vzw that didn't allow MMS to work & it was fixed in the CM11 9/17 nightly?

MMS not working for me either. Tried double checking my APNs but they look fine. I'm on 3 in UK (sadly not an independent Scotland just yet)
22nd September 2014, 07:30 AM   |  #72  
krazie1's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 5,102
 
4,130 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickassdave

MMS not working for me either. Tried double checking my APNs but they look fine. I'm on 3 in UK (sadly not an independent Scotland just yet)

Yeah it was fixed in cm commits for 9/17 nightly, it won't work till a new build
25th September 2014, 04:36 AM   |  #73  
krazie1's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 5,102
 
4,130 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Donate to Me
More
Does anyone have a mirror for the 9/14 build link in OP is down?
12th October 2014, 12:22 PM   |  #74  
firebird11's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Gasselcity
Thanks Meter: 2,115
 
726 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
new build up, for changelogs and features go to http://crdroid.org/
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to firebird11 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th October 2014, 01:40 PM   |  #75  
Pajorve's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Osasco/SP
Thanks Meter: 28
 
295 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
lol... crdroid made for brazilian developer and One rom very smooth... The features is a wonderfull ...great ! Thanx bro.

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

Hello @firebird11 .. Friend ... is it okay to flash rom directly? *I'm using the rom arhd!
12th October 2014, 01:56 PM   |  #76  
firebird11's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Gasselcity
Thanks Meter: 2,115
 
726 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pajorve

lol... crdroid made for brazilian developer and One rom very smooth... The features is a wonderfull ...great ! Thanx bro.

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

Hello @firebird11 .. Friend ... is it okay to flash rom directly? *I'm using the rom arhd!

Ok, but when you run into issues make a clean install

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4
The Following User Says Thank You to firebird11 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th October 2014, 04:06 PM   |  #77  
Pajorve's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Osasco/SP
Thanks Meter: 28
 
295 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by firebird11

Ok, but when you run into issues make a clean install

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

The best rom...great work Cristiano Matos..Thanx my friend @firebird ...
Flash rom normaly here...[emoji106]

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in One (M8) Android Development by ThreadRank