Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Downgrade from 4.4.2 KitKat to 4.1.2 Jelly Bean

OP shardsx

22nd September 2014, 03:00 PM   |  #21  
Senior Member
Flag Aarhus
Thanks Meter: 12
 
277 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1eyedmonster

can you elaborate on this pal will this flash a different bootloader to cure the charging issue?


Sent from my GT-I9505

Nooo ... I just need to downgrade a note 8 as well, and im in the Nordic contries
Hence the other ROM
22nd September 2014, 03:16 PM   |  #22  
if you just want a functioning rom flash this with Philz recovery https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23501681358543946

It's tw but works fine

Sent from my GT-I9505
23rd September 2014, 08:47 AM   |  #23  
Senior Member
Flag Aarhus
Thanks Meter: 12
 
277 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1eyedmonster

if you just want a functioning rom flash this with Philz recovery https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23501681358543946

It's tw but works fine

Sent from my GT-I9505



Tnx for the link

I just need a stock version, and I dont need root .....
But ... the link you provided says N5110 .... Mine is a N5120
I guess the difference is in mobile network on mine, and no mobile network....

Anyway ... Think its bad I cant downgrade, and get a fully functional rom ... hmm ... :/

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkrogh65

Tnx for the link

I just need a stock version, and I dont need root .....
But ... the link you provided says N5110 .... Mine is a N5120
I guess the difference is in mobile network on mine, and no mobile network....

Anyway ... Think its bad I cant downgrade, and get a fully functional rom ... hmm ... :/



Another thing guys ......
If my unit uses all my battery ....and shuts down....
How can I then charge it if the charger doesnt charge an off tablet???
23rd September 2014, 10:29 AM   |  #24  
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkrogh65

Tnx for the link

I just need a stock version, and I dont need root .....
But ... the link you provided says N5110 .... Mine is a N5120
I guess the difference is in mobile network on mine, and no mobile network....

Anyway ... Think its bad I cant downgrade, and get a fully functional rom ... hmm ... :/

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 AM ----------





Another thing guys ......
If my unit uses all my battery ....and shuts down....
How can I then charge it if the charger doesnt charge an off tablet???

Boot into recovery it should charge

Sent from my GT-I9505

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

Boot into recovery it should charge

Sent from my GT-I9505
23rd September 2014, 11:23 AM   |  #25  
Senior Member
Flag Aarhus
Thanks Meter: 12
 
277 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
More
[QUOTE=1eyedmonster;55618548]Boot into recovery it should charge

Sent from my GT-I9505

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

Boot into recovery it should charge

Sent from my GT-I9505[


Sooo the unit gets some power, it kinda has to if I should boot into recovery ...
Problem for me is it belongs to a user which has NO experience ...
I cant provide this solution for her
12th October 2014, 05:14 PM   |  #26  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2014
B
Hey, guys,
I downgraded from 4.4.2 to 4.2.2 and I'm with the same charging issue... Do you know if I can update again to Kitkat and have this issue solved?
12th October 2014, 05:42 PM   |  #27  
memooffon's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 68
 
176 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amoraribeiro

Hey, guys,
I downgraded from 4.4.2 to 4.2.2 and I'm with the same charging issue... Do you know if I can update again to Kitkat and have this issue solved?

Yes, I can confirm that it will solve.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes