Easy dude :
1. Root (find the Easy Root tool for Xperia devices)
2. Install Xposed Framework (available on first post), install the framework then soft reboot.
3. Install the Xperia Xposed app thing (available on first post), enable the module on Xposed, then soft reboot.
4. Open the Xperia Xposed app thing go to System, enable it and checklist the Super User Mode, reboot.
5. Download the flashable zip, extract it, and install SuperCamera.apk in the folder priv-app.
6. Reboot just in case, then voila.
The 4K Recording doesn't work though, so don't try pressing it, it force closes the Camera App.
So i've done this method on my Z1C and it has given me the TimeShift Video but the recording is no where near as smooth as what i've seen of other peoples on youtube, to be honest it looks no different to the slow motion option in the movie editor. What have i done wrong?
Here's a video i've uploaded
Compared to this one someone else has done
|xperia z1 compact 4k, xperia z1 compact timeshift video|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|