Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Tasker/TasGear samples

OP Brendo

3rd June 2014, 08:26 AM   |  #111  
Thanks Meter: 2

26 posts
Why not a setup to make tasker turn on the bluetooth and connect to the gear every time you get a notification and after it turn off the bluetooth? Itīs a cellphone battery saver for people who only wants to know the notifications but prefer to answer with the cellphone. Drain very less the battery than be connected all the time. The gear bluetooth in other side is very economic and can be on all the time disconnected from the phone. My Gear stands 3 days without need of charge if i dont connect it with my cellphone.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Enigma Hall For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th June 2014, 05:30 AM   |  #112  
Flag Zaprešić
Thanks Meter: 5

72 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma Hall

Why not a setup to make tasker turn on the bluetooth and connect to the gear every time you get a notification and after it turn off the bluetooth? Itīs a cellphone battery saver for people who only wants to know the notifications but prefer to answer with the cellphone. Drain very less the battery than be connected all the time. The gear bluetooth in other side is very economic and can be on all the time disconnected from the phone. My Gear stands 3 days without need of charge if i dont connect it with my cellphone.

Any ideas on how to do this?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
13th June 2014, 04:43 AM   |  #113  
Flag washington, DC
Thanks Meter: 31

158 posts
More
How could I use tasgear to send %avcomm info to the phone from the gear? I am confused by intents but I'm working on something. I tried to do the same profiles as the gear battery to phone only with %avcomm in the extra field, and instead of a variable set task, an autoshare Google search for %avcomm intent task

I did a cursory search of the thread, so if it's already been asked and I missed it, I apologize
Last edited by tooandrew; 13th June 2014 at 04:48 AM.
24th August 2014, 11:44 AM   |  #114  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
use the power button
Hello.
Is there a way to show a popup message on my phone every time I press the power button on my gear to wake it up?
Last edited by wasterwaster; 24th August 2014 at 11:50 AM. Reason: missing characters
25th August 2014, 12:20 AM   |  #115  
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasterwaster

Hello.
Is there a way to show a popup message on my phone every time I press the power button on my gear to wake it up?

In theory, yes. However you need to find the keycode that is triggered. It's a bit unconventional on this watch. You may be better off triggering with a screen event instead?
29th August 2014, 05:21 PM   |  #116  
Thanks Meter: 6

43 posts
Evenote Grocery List automatically opens when near store
I just set this up on my Galaxy Gear 1 running Null Rom.

On my rooted phone, I have Autolocation set to a few specific grocery stores where I shop. When I am near the store, my phone sends a message to my watch via AutoRemote, telling it to open up my grocery note in Evernote. I then have the screen time out after 15 minutes (so I don't have to keep on turning on my watch while shopping).

Tons of possibilities with this, work to do lists, reminders for when you get home, etc.

Apps needed:
-Tasker
-AutoRemote (paid version)
-AutoLocation (paid version)
-AutoShortcut (free version)
10th September 2014, 07:17 AM   |  #117  
Flag Wuppertal
Thanks Meter: 5

99 posts
Donate to Me
More
Question tizen
run TasGear on TizenMOD 3?
13th October 2014, 02:54 PM   |  #118  
Flag Tampa
Thanks Meter: 373

1,060 posts
More
I've finally gotten around to putting tasker and zooper on the gear and it is quite cool.

I've made tasker profiles on the gear to enable BT tethering when connected to power using:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...oconnect&hl=en

I made a tasker profile to reboot the Gear at 3:00am, when connected to power.

I used the examples posted here to send the gear battery level to the phone (triggered by gear screen on), first to a notification (for testing), then to an empty zooper widget. The zooper widget has the scalable icon set and a text field. The icons shows and the text updates as expected, but how to I set the value of the battery to the icon, so the icon represents the battery level?

***Edit: I found the battery icon selection set in the iconset XML file....

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG - [Click for QR Code] (99.4 KB, 35 views)
Last edited by Radimus; 14th October 2014 at 07:25 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread