FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[guide]how to add fivefallingtabs in systemui

11 posts
Thanks Meter: 14

By dendenXD, Junior Member on 25th June 2014, 12:31 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi Guys ! here is my 5 Falling tabs mod from the codes of famous PineappleOwl and b16h22 ,so big big credits to them
Hope you enjoy this

Req

-apktool
-texteditor
-root explorer
-your SystemUI.apk
-Zip file attached

Here are the steps

step 1

-decompile your SystemUi.apk
-extract the attached file and merge it to your decompiled systemui

step 2

-open status_bar_expanded.xml
-and add these codes to wherever you want

Code:
    <denden.Penta.Buttons android:orientation="horizontal" android:background="#50000000" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="40.0dip" android:weightSum="5.0" />
    <denden.Penta.FallingTabs android:id="@id/dendenxd" android:background="#50000000" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content">
        <LinearLayout android:orientation="vertical" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content">
            <ScrollView android:scrollbars="none" android:fadingEdge="none" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:overScrollMode="never">
                <include layout="@layout/layout_1" />
            </ScrollView>
        </LinearLayout>
        <LinearLayout android:orientation="vertical" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content">
            <ScrollView android:scrollbars="none" android:fadingEdge="none" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:overScrollMode="never">
                <include layout="@layout/layout_2" />
            </ScrollView>
        </LinearLayout>
                <include layout="@layout/layout_3" />
            </ScrollView>
        </LinearLayout>
                <include layout="@layout/layout_4" />
            </ScrollView>
        </LinearLayout>
                <include layout="@layout/layout_5" />
            </ScrollView>
        </LinearLayout>
    </denden.Penta.FallingTabs>

-open values/ids.xml
-and add this code

Code:
<item type="id" name="dendenxd">false</item>
step 3

-recompile your work
-then decompile it again

step 4

-open values/public.xml
-then find the id of these items

"dendenxd"
"denden_button"
"home_button"

-now open smali/denden/Penta/FallingTabs.smali

find this id 0x7f090039
and replace it with the id of "dendenxd" you get from your public.xml

-same in smali/denden/Penta/Buttons.smali

find

0x7f020105 and replace it with the id of "denden_button" NOTE that there are 4 ids of denden_button here, so you have to also replace 4 ids
0x7f020100 and replace it with the id of "home_button"

step 5

-recompile your work
-push it to system/app
-reboot
-done

CREDITS

PineappleOwl
b16h22
Me and You
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	10468060_885056061508374_3963390899345521067_n.jpg
Views:	963
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	2816664  
Attached Files
File Type: zip 5fallingtabs.zip - [Click for QR Code] (19.6 KB, 508 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dendenXD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dendenXD Ad-Free

24th September 2014, 07:35 AM |#2  
OP Junior Member
Flag Rizal
Thanks Meter: 14

More
13th October 2014, 11:06 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
help bro!
after doing this 5 falling tab it seems clear button is not working. is there any solution for this? I like this falling tab. thanks for sharing this bro.

by the way, I've got this working on my Xperia C by putting code in gimini_status_bar_expanded not on status_bar_expanded.xml, whatever I tried putting codes in status_bar_expanded 5tabs not appearin, hope this may help other experiencing this problem.

pls help me with clear button. thanks in advance.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)