[ROM] SamFlare v6.3 Custom Rom For Micromax A116 - with S5 UI

OP manunair

22nd September 2014, 10:47 AM   |  #201  
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
Hi,

Thanks for a good ROM. I have flashed this and enjoying this rom for a quite while now. But while installing I could not installed 6.2 to 6.3 update and had to install 6.3 directly. 6.2 to 6.3 update getting aborted with the error "can not open". I checked the file on PC as well as on mobile, it is opening smoothly. Issue is occurring only when I am trying to flash it.
Facing some issues as below:
1. I have installed a live wall paper on this ROM. Every time I reset the phone wallpaper need to be set again as it restores to default.
2. As per 6.3 update FM radio should work without headphones, but its not working without it. May be installation of 6.2 to 6.3 update would sort this out.
3. While charging Battery percentages gets stuck at any number, then after removing the battery and restarting shows battery percentage higher than what it was before restart. I have calibrated the battery but for no help. Even a new battery is having same issue.

Can you please help me with these issues?
26th September 2014, 08:14 AM   |  #202  
Flag ernakulam
Thanks Meter: 0

19 posts
More
hi, great rom, installed v6, but when updating 6.2 to 6.3 it shows error, maybe the update 6.1 to 6.2 should be done first, but couldnt find it in the tread, so flashed 6.3 patch it worked, so my question is , is that ok to flash 6.3 patch without previous updates? if not what to do? appreciate your help ........ cheers....
good work with the rom, thanks...
27th September 2014, 10:04 AM   |  #203  
Flag Lisbon
Thanks Meter: 25

163 posts
More
Won't be any update to this?
30th September 2014, 04:54 AM   |  #204  
Flag Hubli
Thanks Meter: 236

456 posts
More
Please v6.2 Update???? the site has gone offline
13th October 2014, 07:42 AM   |  #205  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 12

66 posts
Good ROM.. few fixes can make it better.
Fristly Thanks for the ROM and your Work ManuNair.!

Samflar V5 was one of the Best ROM I used for longer Duration.

This ROm is faster and good for day to day use.

there are few issues which needs to be fixed for the users to use it and make it better.

1. Alarm force closing for any new alarms that we set
  2. images and the music app doesnt show the images and songs( I know there are workarounds by clearing the data & cache for media storage and restarting the phone and starting the music app) but after sometime the problem is arising agian... which is a pain to view photos and playing songs
  3. How can we change the sky blue color of the dialer and also at other places.. this color is overriding with text and some places and making it difficult for the visibility to read.
  4. can be have the gravitiy box to enable options like full caller ID photo and unlock when right password is entered.

This is a request to have another fix which would relieve all from these small issues.

Thanks,
-Siva
14th October 2014, 07:04 AM   |  #206  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 12

66 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivas504

Fristly Thanks for the ROM and your Work ManuNair.!

Samflar V5 was one of the Best ROM I used for longer Duration.

This ROm is faster and good for day to day use.

there are few issues which needs to be fixed for the users to use it and make it better.

1. Alarm force closing for any new alarms that we set
  2. images and the music app doesnt show the images and songs( I know there are workarounds by clearing the data & cache for media storage and restarting the phone and starting the music app) but after sometime the problem is arising agian... which is a pain to view photos and playing songs
  3. How can we change the sky blue color of the dialer and also at other places.. this color is overriding with text and some places and making it difficult for the visibility to read.
  4. can be have the gravitiy box to enable options like full caller ID photo and unlock when right password is entered.

This is a request to have another fix which would relieve all from these small issues.

Thanks,
-Siva

To add to it I missed another issue.

Battery dropping fast at around 30% to 15% in no time.

even with all these minor issues.. I cant go for another ROM.. this is an awesome ROM based on Samsung customizations.

Thanks,
-Siva
Last edited by shivas504; 15th October 2014 at 07:21 AM. Reason: adding one more line
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread