OP eyecon82

12th October 2014, 11:31 AM   |  #501  
Flag bremen
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hi,
im using the Diztronic Case for my S5 (900F) and satisfied with it. Could have little more grip, but fits perfectly and the buttons are easily to press.
Bought from Amazon:
Diztronic Full Matte Black Flexible TPU Case Compatible with Samsung Wireless Charging Cover for Galaxy S5 - Retail Packaging

Marcel

PS: Sorry for my bad english, im from Germany.
12th October 2014, 04:50 PM   |  #502  

7 posts
Camera I found the cheapo Caseology works well
I read this page when I was looking for cases for my S5 and tried to get the most recommended one on amazon, but it was on back order, so I bought a cheapo case to try and hold me over. I wasnt expecting it to work with the wireless charging cover, the original plan was to use it with the regular cover and hold off putting the wireless cover on until the recommended case was back in stock. I even sent an email to the company asking them to hurry up. It turned out to be a good decision. Not only did it the cover work with the Caseology case, but it didnt look 1/2 bad. I ended up cancelling my other order and have been using the case ever since.

I got a complaint from a couple people about an echo the day I got the case, so I widend up the microphone hole with a hot needle. It looked like crap, so I use a razor blade to scrape away the burnt parts. That is the only part I could have done better. Melting the case wasnt THAT bad, but I probably should have just carved the hole out by rotating tip of a steak knife in it if I had it to do over.

Here are the pics with the wireless charging cover on + case. Absolutely no issues with NFC, wireless charging, or the IR Port (a huge concern of mine). All of the buttons are easy to press and work fine. The heart rate sensor is recessed a lot more (mostly due to the wireless charging cover, but it doesnt affect its functionality and provides more protection to the camera

http://imgur.com/a/qYqkD

(Sorry, dont know how to put an album in here)
14th October 2014, 10:05 PM   |  #503  
Thanks Meter: 11

118 posts
So, what are the odds that someone has a list of compatible cases that they can share instead of having to dig through 500 posts to find out?
14th October 2014, 10:31 PM   |  #504  

2 posts
More
Where can I get a uag case at? What I mean is what retail company or store hopefully a Best Buy can I go and put my case there and see what happens?

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread