Document the Story of Your Social Life with 8tory

The different forms of social media are growing every day. It’s hard to imagine a day … more

Make Calling Your Loved Ones Easier and Cheaper this Diwali

Diwali, or Deepawali as some Indians call it, is the pride and joy of Indian … more

Big Android BBQ 5.0 Recap – XDA TV

This fifth annual Big Android BBQ has come and gone. The speakers have spoke, the sponsors have … more

Microsoft to Counter “OK Google” with Bing Torque

When Microsoft is making apps for Android, users should be aware that something … more

Headphone jack icon but no head phones

OP andrewp3481

19th July 2014, 06:42 AM   |  #11  
Flag Lagos
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Drain Phone's Battery
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewp3481

I've had this phone since release day and have had no issues. Till today. Wtf is this?! My headphone icon is in the status bar but I don't have anything connected. When I plug in headphones there is sound...but when I pull it out the icon stays. Boom sound is gone. Only notifications work. No music or YouTube from the speaker.

Any ideas?

Sent from my HTC One M8

I had the same problem. Tried cleaning the phone jack and all but to no avail. The way I fixed it was to completely drain the battery, recharge it and switch it on. And voila, the icon was gone.
12th October 2014, 09:53 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hi all I am having the same problem I was using wired headset but when I unplugged them the icon was still there i have tried draining the battery and it didn't work does any one else know how to fix this problem
14th October 2014, 02:23 AM   |  #13  
I like the 10x solution super techy lol
14th October 2014, 11:26 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 21

157 posts
Mine did this for about a day when it got a little rain on it, went away no problems since.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread