OP shampod

24th March 2014, 10:32 PM   |  #21  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 3

15 posts
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up Awesm Rom
What to say flashed the rom yesterday and its awsm super fast and smooth.. thnkx a lot for the rom, only 1 rom for this Gt-S6312! Keep it up!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ShawnMercer For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st September 2014, 09:38 PM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 6

59 posts
Thumbs up
X-Sam???

Many thanks for this awesome ROM !!!
It fixed my problem "no efficient storage problem"

The Stock Android 4.1.2 is no good! I don't mind rooting my cheap but awesome Samsung Galaxy Young duos S6312.

Edit: 22 sep 2014 3:30 GMT+2
The Rom is very stable. Most things run very smooth. Only the life wall paper folder causes hangup. No idea why. Cannot change to life wallpaper. They look good if it were possible.
Last edited by chihwahli; 22nd September 2014 at 03:31 AM.
23rd September 2014, 08:09 AM   |  #23  

59 posts
Question CWM reboot button in X-sam's rom - endless reboot into cwm
There is a blue shortcut called reboot. I guess it changes a variable so that I do not have to press the buttons sound up + menu + power at the same time. It causes my device to reboot into CWM every time I power off.

But the nasty part is, wiping data and cache, resetting permissions, or re flashing X-sam's rom does not change CWM from booting into itself.

What can I do?

Edit:
I have Clockworkmod version 6.0.3.2 Can I somehow flash a new CWM version from within my current CWM??

Edit # 2:

With help of the recovery file mentioned in this thread I could boot normally again past CWM recovery into Android. =)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2268743&page=5

But because I done a few updates, I installed an older version of CWM I guess. But al least Android is booting again.
Re-done the Rooting procedure mentioned in under the section "Rooting cwm odin section" in the forum thread:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2693049

After getting my CWM 6.0.3.2 back, I started the CWM backup program and placed all system and apps back.
Everything is working like before...pheww....
Bottom line..... don't press that nice blue button "reboot". It somehow executes a reboot into recovery and causes an endless loop.
Last edited by chihwahli; 23rd September 2014 at 04:15 PM. Reason: extra info
15th October 2014, 09:33 AM   |  #24  

59 posts
Question Smooth and no error like "inefficient storage"
I have been using your Rom for almost one month and it's smooth, stable, no inefficient storage errors.
Is there a way to create rom, so that the chance of getting a nasty inefficient storage error, becomes very low?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
galaxy young duos, gt-s6312, gts6312, rom
Previous Thread Next Thread