Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] [Emulator] [ROM] CM for Bluestacks?

OP hanush14

27th March 2014, 08:42 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Is there any way to install CM on Bluestacks for Windows 8?

When I tried installing CM on Bluestacks itself, with the help of 'oneclick.apk', It detected Bluestacks as 'some' device, and proceeded to install but got stuck where it asks to unplug the device from system, as unplugging the device => Uninstalling Bluestacks => Nowhere to install CM.
Is there any way to mount Bluestacks parallel to the OS so that USB doesn't detect it? and it continues to install CM.

Also, if the above task is not possible through any way, then is there any Emulator for PC available for CM??
Last edited by hanush14; 27th March 2014 at 08:46 AM.
27th March 2014, 11:14 AM   |  #2  
Flag Sangli, Maharashtra, India, Asia, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Galaxy Group,Universe
Thanks Meter: 473

1,030 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanush14

Is there any way to install CM on Bluestacks for Windows 8?

When I tried installing CM on Bluestacks itself, with the help of 'oneclick.apk', It detected Bluestacks as 'some' device, and proceeded to install but got stuck where it asks to unplug the device from system, as unplugging the device => Uninstalling Bluestacks => Nowhere to install CM.
Is there any way to mount Bluestacks parallel to the OS so that USB doesn't detect it? and it continues to install CM.

Also, if the above task is not possible through any way, then is there any Emulator for PC available for CM??

LOL. It is not possible to install CM on bluestacks yet. However you can use CM on Google's emulator. (I mean the emulator that comes with Android SDK)

Sent from my GT-I9001 Gadget of Mass Destruction with CM11 using XDA Developers App.
15th October 2014, 08:07 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
cm
You can install cm on blue stacks. Just install ROM tool box and Goo manager. Just flash CWM image using it and download a cyanogen mod for i9500 if your blue stacks version is new n install it using rom tool box.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread