OP CNexus

4th October 2014, 10:22 PM   |  #1271  
Flag Columbus, OH
Thanks Meter: 1,754

3,385 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuffstylez

Great rom but one issue, since installing, I can't get my phone to connect to my computer. My computer sees it as an unknown device. Tried reinstalling drivers and still cant get it to see the phone, is it an issue with this rom???

No. Try another cable, computer, USB port, a fresh flash after a complete wipe.

Recovery FLASHABLE version now posted near the bottom of the first post of the 3Minit Battery Mod for Conquest-Singularity and both Stock ND8 and NDC with 1000+ animated battery icons..

[BATTERY] Plasma Battery! 🆕🆒🆓 & wickeddecimalbarwide_colors

Charging still shot

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy SIII on TouchWiz 4.4.2 with Conquest: Singularity v7.0, Ktoonsez' latest kernel and the latest Philz Touch Recovery.
4th October 2014, 11:49 PM   |  #1272  
Flag Dayton, OH
Thanks Meter: 317

385 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalala

So there is not "special order" in which to connect the phone or load up ODIN or anything like that?

plug the phone in {make sure you ahave samsing drivers then open odin
The Following User Says Thank You to Saafir For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th October 2014, 01:28 AM   |  #1273  
Thanks Meter: 5

30 posts
I never had any issues until I installed this Rom. Maybe it was a bad install. I tried different . cables and even different laptops and still wont read my phone. I tried my friends stock s3 and it read it with no problems.r
5th October 2014, 02:23 AM   |  #1274  
Recognized Developer
Flag Garrett, IN
Thanks Meter: 28,179

15,455 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuffstylez

I never had any issues until I installed this Rom. Maybe it was a bad install. I tried different . cables and even different laptops and still wont read my phone. I tried my friends stock s3 and it read it with no problems.r

Try flashing this kernel-http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1800576-the TW 4.4 one

My ROM: WICKED X
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bilgerryan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th October 2014, 12:10 AM   |  #1275  
Recognized Contributor
Flag South Dakota
Thanks Meter: 1,737

4,376 posts
Donate to Me
More
Notice: A New Q & A thread has been created in the Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting Sub-Forum.
New Discussion and Q & A Tabs have also been created, located just under threads Title, when viewing in a Browser.
Posts from members with less than 10 posts will automatically be posted in the new Q & A thread.
Please check it out, and see if you can help out someone with a question about this Topic.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sd_shadow For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
kitkat, nd8, ota, sprint, stock rom
Previous Thread Next Thread