OP Junior Member
Flag Trophy Club
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dd323

but my gets stuck on the htc logo and doesnt send the info. can help please

Mine would do the same thing eventually I would get an error on the PC. When I finally found a RUU that matched my exact system "version-main: 3.05.651.6" It ran very smoothly. Make sure the RUU you have on matches your version number that is shown when you boot to bootloader.
19th May 2014, 03:54 AM   |  #12  
OP Junior Member
Flag Trophy Club

12 posts
More
Quote:

but my gets stuck on the htc logo and doesnt send the info. can help please

Mine would do the same thing eventually I would get an error on the PC. When I finally found a RUU that matched my exact system "version-main: 3.05.651.6" It ran very smoothly. Make sure the RUU you have on matches your version number that is shown when you boot to bootloader.
19th May 2014, 04:03 AM   |  #13  
Flag LOS ANGELES
Thanks Meter: 52

176 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brycery91

my phone doesnt even show no numbers . my phone has no os
19th May 2014, 04:10 AM   |  #14  
OP Junior Member
Flag Trophy Club

12 posts
More
Quote:

my phone doesnt even show no numbers . my phone has no os

How did you get it to have no OS? If the phone is off and you first hold down the volume down button then the power button (keep them pressed till the screen lights up). Make sure that you've also had it charged.
25th July 2014, 07:32 AM   |  #15  

3 posts
Unhappy HELP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brycery91

I Will check MD5 when I get back from work. I have all security disabled, not even firewall is enabled, I've used windows seven and I have relocked my boot loader. I was able to find an alternative version of The RUU I needed on the same thread I downloaded from. Here is the working link to the thread/download http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2576995.

This one is not working with mine Sprint HTC ONE my HBOOT is 1.57.0000 can you plz help with this my one in S-ON ...
16th August 2014, 01:46 AM   |  #16  

1 posts
i need help, :/ i've the same problem

*** TEMPERED ***
*** UNLOCKED***

M7_WLS PVT SHIP S-ON RH
WBOOT-1.44.0000
RADIO-100.20.0626
OpenDsP-v31.120.274.0617
eMMC-boot
Jul 5 2013,17:19;22:-1

i try update TWRP but i cant. i have TWRP v2.6.3.0

when i try install a ROM, i get an error :/ or for example i installed TN_Sense6, when i configure my language, my HTC restarts it, again and again to beginning :c
16th October 2014, 05:40 AM   |  #17  

2 posts
Exclamation Help help help soft brick no os no baseband
I have a sprint htc one M7 I just got my replacement phone today and i rooted it and got every thing restored on it then there was a problem with the speakers on the phone it would play music but only on the right side .....(i forgot to mention i installed renovate rom after i rooted it) so i figured if i installed another kernal it would fix it so i installed kangaroo kernal for SPRINT HTC ONE android version 4.4.2 which was the right kernal for my phone ..so i thought... so when i installed it ..it took a while for it to turn on and i knew something was wrong when it turned on the home screen wouldn't load and it was showing i had no service when i was in a area i clearly new i had service in so i tried to run a RUU and i keep getting a USB error when it tries to send the ruu . I know the cable works and when i ran fastboot getvar all there is no baseband and no os .........HELP SUPER URGENT URGENT MY parents are going to kill me cause i just got my replacment.... my hboot is 1.57 PLEASE HELP QUICK.:cry ing:

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread