Some of Our Favorite Features in Android 5.0 Lollipop

Android 5.0 Lollipop is the latest major revision to Google’s mobile operating … more

Sony SmartEyeglass SDK Developer Preview Released

A little over a month ago in Tokyo, Japan, Sony unveiled its new SmartEyeglasstechnology. … more

XDA and Leaseweb: Server Trial/Moto 360 Contest (Winners!)

About a month ago, we held a contest along with XDA’s host, Leaseweb, to … more

Updated Android Lollipop Preview Images – XDA TV

The Android Lollipop Preview Images are now available! That and much more news is … more

[Q] Headphones for Defy?

OP remix96

17th January 2014, 05:14 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 44

445 posts
More
I want to buy headphones for my Motorola Defy, but i don't know what model of headphones is correct for our defy... also, i don' t know the correct size of jack audio and the other things xD
Can you help me? Or can you atleast give me some information for a good headphones?
17th January 2014, 09:14 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 250

213 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by remix96

I want to buy headphones for my Motorola Defy, but i don't know what model of headphones is correct for our defy... also, i don' t know the correct size of jack audio and the other things xD
Can you help me? Or can you atleast give me some information for a good headphones?

Defy has the same pinout as Iphone, It's 3.5 mm jack of course . You need to give more details if you expect any help like the most important how much are you willing to pay, with or w/o microphone.
The Following User Says Thank You to MarcinRN For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th January 2014, 09:17 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 44

445 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcinRN

Defy has the same pinout as Iphone, It's 3.5 mm jack of course . You need to give more details if you expect any help like the most important how much are you willing to pay, with or w/o microphone.

Without microphone and i will pay max 10 Euro

EDIT: I' ve found this:
http://www.amazon.it/Samsung-EHS64-A...9993617&sr=8-1

Those are good?
Last edited by remix96; 17th January 2014 at 09:23 PM.
17th January 2014, 10:00 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 250

213 posts
More
Quote:

Without microphone and i will pay max 10 Euro

EDIT: I' ve found this:
http://www.amazon.it/Samsung-EHS64-A...9993617&sr=8-1

Those are good?

i'd totally recommend these.
http://www.ebay.com/bhp/meelectronics-m9
been using them for more than a year and still not thinking of buying any new. you can google for some reviews
The Following User Says Thank You to MarcinRN For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th February 2014, 02:11 PM   |  #5  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 14

74 posts
More
Quote:

you can try SoundMagic ES18 i have used it for over a year and it is really really good, GREAT BASS!!!
It doesnt have microphone & I dont know how much it will cost in your country. I bought it for USD7 approx.
4th October 2014, 09:08 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 0

16 posts
iI would recommend philips shb 9000 headphones.
The feature is you can connect it with bluetooth OR with cabel (for example when battery is zero)
Cable connection give better sound every time, but BT connection let's use it as handsfree
4th October 2014, 09:34 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 754

371 posts
More
Are there headphones where the jack has three connectors, the third one for FM reception, like the original?
16th October 2014, 04:03 PM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 12

21 posts
Quote:

...i don't know what model of headphones is correct for our defy...
also, i don' t know the correct size of jack audio and the other things
...Without microphone...

There is nothing special with Defy's headphone plug, if you're going to use a headphone withour microphone.
Any headphone with a stereo 3,5mm jack will work. So, if you have a favorite headphones which you used before with your music players it'll work on Defy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenrock

Are there headphones where the jack has three connectors, the third one for FM reception, like the original?

As I said above, any standard headphones will work. The FM radio doesn't use a seperate part of the headphones as antenna. It uses the same signal cable of the headphones as antenna.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread