Search This thread

dragonesdenano

Jan 25, 2011
Lanus, Buenos Aires
yje7a2u3.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
Slim FAQ: http://www.slimroms.net/index.php/faq

Nahh. Really? Cant use Samsung. At least without a paper bag on it. :p

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 AM ----------

Naaaaa..... M8 is good to go, IMO.

:laugh::good::laugh:

Sure it is sir. Cant use other phone.
Few days ago just ended my contract, here, in my poor country, after two years u can buy a new one at 50%. But all Samsung here. So.. I have no contract anymore :D

theandies

Hello Everyone.
Just some background on me.
Married and 2 kids.
Love cars and it is my #1 hobby. Bought a 1971 Corvette Convertible in 1999 and have done a bunch of work on it since then.
I've been building my own PC's since the 80's. I'm into PC gaming so that's the best way to get the most bang for your buck. I'm currently into Diablo 3.
I also coach my youngest pee-wee football team. I've been coaching my oldest but he started High School this year. Love working with the kids. It's a blast.
I've been a HTC man since smartphones became the norm. The Aria was my first smartphone and I've always liked the way HTC does things so I've stuck with them. Each HTC phone I get is better that the last (which was a Vivid). I also have an Asus Transformer Prime. Right now that is my rom testing platform. I'm usually flashing new ROMs (for what is out there for the Prime these days) at least once every few weeks.
I love xda. I've learned so much and I hope I've helped others.

Reactions: shaggyskunk

redpoint73

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 24, 2007
Any fans of the Walking Dead TV show?

The season premiere was pretty sweet (although not mind-blowingly so).

redpoint73

Oct 24, 2007
Haven't seen it. All my friends keep saying how good the show is. My wife and I might try it tonight. Been lookig for something to binge watch on Netflix.

Highly recommended. I didn't check it our for a long time either. When I finally started watching on Netflix, I went through the first 3 seasons in a couple weeks, I just couldn't stop! And I'm not one to binge.

Its the only TV show I actually watch live anymore. I just can't (usually) wait for it to be on streaming, or watch on DVR.

Walking Dead is a lot more than just your average zombie flick. While some episodes have their fair share of action; there is a lot more going on than that. Much of the show actually focuses more on the human drama of how people would act socially and change when their lives are completely up heaved.

mindmajick

Account currently disabled
Highly recommended. I didn't check it our for a long time either. When I finally started watching on Netflix, I went through the first 3 seasons in a couple weeks, I just couldn't stop! And I'm not one to binge.

Its the only TV show I actually watch live anymore. I just can't (usually) wait for it to be on streaming, or watch on DVR.

Walking Dead is a lot more than just your average zombie flick. While some episodes have their fair share of action; there is a lot more going on than that. Much of the show actually focuses more on the human drama of how people would act socially and change when their lives are completely up heaved.
Wifey and I started watching the first two episodes last night. Instantly hooked.

We've been so disappointed with many of the popular shows that it's been a hard sell.

Couldn't even get through 20 minutes of "the wire" or "battlestar"...

redpoint73

Oct 24, 2007
HTC is getting back in the tablet market with the Nexus 9:

http://www.google.com/nexus/9/

A sleek, clean looking device. Nice to see Boomsound come to a tablet (and tablets can use the improvement in the speaker area), but the lack of MicroSD is disappointing.

The price seems a bit high considering the lack of MicroSD (reportedly $399 for 16 GB and $479 for 32 GB) and the competition. Although I'm not much for the "budget" priced tablets.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello mods and fellow xdaers!

I have opened this thread for off topic discussion. We had similar threads in the Samsung skyrocket and note 2 forums.. I find that these types of threads really help the teamwork aspect of development by giving members an outlet to talk to each other without cluttering a development thread.

--
    I am a new user to this device but hopefully will be assisting others in no time. My history speaks for itself lol.
    --

I'll be updating this op once I get back to my pc but here are the rules of this thread:

1. No flaming bashing politics religion hate prejudice bad feelings nonsense allowed!
    2. No instigating the XDA Moderators.
    3. Mod Edit: Follow the Forum Rules and everything will be great...Enjoy

Just be nice.. say hello... Post silly memes... Be friends and learn stuff!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
    I like it so quiet and peaceful, wait this is not the sprint S5 forums....?

Judgment is near....
    Every time I see your tag line I get scared... Guilty conscience I guess.
    Welcome back :) enjoy.
    trolling-meme-center_o_1146998.jpg
    Nice to see you here my friend! I was hoping you'd come across this thread.. It took a bit of effort and a kindly judge to get this here. Now maybe we can inspire some bacon based togetherness over here.

Lies all Lies.....:laugh::p that joker is biggest douche/tool bag I know :laugh:
    For the die hard BACON lovers... Lol
    Notice the JD similar to the boss MAN above... [emoji48][emoji14][emoji41]
    Run and hide or you'll end up in here if JD catches you doing wrong...
    storymaker-bacon-inspired-products-slideshow14-514x417.jpg

Just dropping in to give my hello/hi..cya

Sent from my T889 N2/N3/S5..