Post Reply

[Guide] Unbrand HTC 8X

OP xboxmod

11th September 2014, 05:03 PM   |  #241  
anaheiim's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Marseille
Thanks Meter: 961
 
1,481 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogancz

Did anyone try this on HTC 8x PM231 ***?

It is specified only for PM232****/c620e device.
Try to see in posts, if there are no other members such as in your case.
The Following User Says Thank You to anaheiim For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th September 2014, 11:42 AM   |  #242  
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 10
 
154 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogancz

Please, for the love of god.. WHERE in the world can i get the files needed to unbrand the htc 8x?

These files in the tutorial:
-RUU_Signed.nbh
-UEFI_signed.nbh
-ACDU_UEFI_PROV_KEY.nbh

The link provided in the 1st post doenst work. Can anybody just upload these 3 files somewhere, so the rest of the world can use it? I've seen so many people here in this thread asking for these files, and no answers.

So please, can anybody get us these files?

Since everyone else seems to make the ACDU file so hard to download, here is JUST the ACDU_UEFI_PROV_KEY.nbh file for download https://mega.co.nz/#!UlMS1CyQ!rX-5-U...1De-jgkgEGf6FU
15th September 2014, 03:03 PM   |  #243  
anaheiim's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Marseille
Thanks Meter: 961
 
1,481 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongZheng

Since everyone else seems to make the ACDU file so hard to download, here is JUST the ACDU_UEFI_PROV_KEY.nbh file for download https://mega.co.nz/#!UlMS1CyQ!rX-5-U...1De-jgkgEGf6FU

In the download link that I just provided to the previous page, there are the three NBHs files (RUU_Signed.nbh, UEFI_Signed.nbh and ACDU_UEFI_PROV_KEY.nbh).
16th September 2014, 09:45 AM   |  #244  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Talking please help me to downgrade
hello all htc 8x user my phone is PM2320002 P S WP8 I. anyone have stock ruu or not? i try a lot of ruu but didn't work.

please see picture attach. here CD-ORANG001

RUU_ACCORD_U_APO_00_HTC_Europe_2.00.401.03_1.11b.3 2.19.23_2_15.42.32_RETAIL_ENC_RELEASE.exe
RUU_ACCORD_U_POT_00_HTCCN_CHS_CU_1.08.1402.01_1.11 c.32.19.27_2_15.42.32_RETAIL_ENC_RELEASE.exe

also try y cable to flash didn't work too. (use this methord http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2137556)

please help me how to downgrade from wp8.1 to original wp8. thanks you
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	wp_ss_20140916_0001.png
Views:	48
Size:	163.4 KB
ID:	2939059  
16th September 2014, 09:57 AM   |  #245  
anaheiim's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Marseille
Thanks Meter: 961
 
1,481 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spk016

hello all htc 8x user my phone is PM2320002 P S WP8 I. anyone have stock ruu or not? i try a lot of ruu but didn't work.

please see picture attach. here CD-ORANG001

RUU_ACCORD_U_APO_00_HTC_Europe_2.00.401.03_1.11b.3 2.19.23_2_15.42.32_RETAIL_ENC_RELEASE.exe
RUU_ACCORD_U_POT_00_HTCCN_CHS_CU_1.08.1402.01_1.11 c.32.19.27_2_15.42.32_RETAIL_ENC_RELEASE.exe

also try y cable to flash didn't work too. (use this methord http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2137556)

please help me how to downgrade from wp8.1 to original wp8. thanks you

Hi,

Already, I think that you have too high a bootloader (175731).
16th September 2014, 10:45 AM   |  #246  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
htc 8x update
Quote:
Originally Posted by anaheiim

Hi,

Already, I think that you have too high a bootloader (175731).

So can I downgrade boot loader ?
17th October 2014, 12:43 AM   |  #247  
Member
Flag Northampton!
Thanks Meter: 6
 
96 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spk016

So can I downgrade boot loader ?

Did you ever solve this problem?

I have same boot - 175731. I am trying to full wipe the phone after giving it to my son, and him putting a password on it and forgetting!! Hard reset using the buttons doesn't work, so trying to reflash it...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in 8x by HTC Windows Phone Development by ThreadRank