Post Reply

Spint Connection Optimizer Update

OP max0r4axor

17th May 2014, 03:50 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
In case anyone is interested here's the link to the updated Sprint Connection Optimizer
The Following User Says Thank You to max0r4axor For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th May 2014, 03:56 PM   |  #2  
Flyhalf205's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Birmingham, AL
Thanks Meter: 6,119
 
3,997 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by max0r4axor

In case anyone is interested here's the link to the updated Sprint Connection Optimizer

Doesn't that need to be a .apk and not a .zip

EDIT. My browser is downloading it as a .zip. Ignore this
Last edited by Flyhalf205; 17th May 2014 at 04:06 PM.
17th May 2014, 04:05 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyhalf205

Doesn't that need to be a .apk and not a .zip

It is an APK
17th May 2014, 04:18 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
It's all good.. I got fed up with it popping up every time I changed connections saying there was an update and it would always just close out instead of updating. So I just browsed the data files to see where it was polling the updates from. Apparently there's a lot of other beta and test apks here too https://d232zqrqpzoqzi.cloudfront.net/files/public/
17th May 2014, 05:21 PM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Flag Hermitage
Thanks Meter: 231
 
1,506 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Can I ask the stupid question in what this does? I already got it just wondered.

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using XDA Free mobile app
17th May 2014, 05:30 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by cstrife999

Can I ask the stupid question in what this does? I already got it just wondered.

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using XDA Free mobile app

It basically looks for the better more efficient data connection if it's WiFi or 4G etc
18th May 2014, 01:19 AM   |  #7  
Senior Member
Flag Hermitage
Thanks Meter: 231
 
1,506 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by max0r4axor

It basically looks for the better more efficient data connection if it's WiFi or 4G etc

Ohh I know what it is lol. Thanks. I'm stupid.

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using XDA Free mobile app
17th October 2014, 03:18 AM   |  #8  
Grimmity's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
76 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
Donate to Me
More
Thank you, I have been looking for this because the pop-up keeps annoying me and I couldn't find where it pulls the update from
17th October 2014, 04:32 AM   |  #9  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmity

Thank you, I have been looking for this because the pop-up keeps annoying me and I couldn't find where it pulls the update from

Welcome

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
sprint connection optimizer update
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes