Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: Most Popular ROM (so we know which ROMs our developers can focus on)
CyanogenMod 11 8 72.73%
OmniROM 0 0%
crDROID 1 9.09%
PAC-ROM 1 9.09%
SediROM 1 9.09%
Older ROMs (4.3 and below) 0 0%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

[UPDATED][2014][How-to]Everything you need to know and do to your Captivate Glide

OP stormdude124

16th October 2014, 03:02 PM   |  #131  
Thanks Meter: 3

36 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdajog

Please simply choose the latest one which means atm v1.0 (build 57):
http://forum.xda-developers.com/devd...ct/dl/?id=8112

The "Howto flash & Download" section within the OP of my thread should explain the way but if something is not clear enough do not hesitate to ask. You should use the dev or nondev thread ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2789119 ) of sediROM then - because this thread here is more generic.

-----
Sent from my SGH-I927 using XDA Android mobile app

Thanks a lot!!!!

Finally got the time to flash it and followed your suggestions: Everything went very smooth... Great! Thanks!

Bluethooth works good with my car free-hands... Only problem found up to now is with the camera... When selecting panoramic, the screen gets completely black and/or hungs and I usually need to reboot the mobile... I don't think this will be a big issue, as I believe I can download many cameras applications from the store, so, no worried about it.

Thanks!!!
17th October 2014, 07:14 AM   |  #132  
Thanks Meter: 189

243 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by albsp15

Thanks a lot!!!!

Finally got the time to flash it and followed your suggestions: Everything went very smooth... Great! Thanks!

Bluethooth works good with my car free-hands... Only problem found up to now is with the camera... When selecting panoramic, the screen gets completely black and/or hungs and I usually need to reboot the mobile... I don't think this will be a big issue, as I believe I can download many cameras applications from the store, so, no worried about it.

Thanks!!!

Great good to hear that

Yeah the panorama issue is a known bug unfortunately.. some said that this may be kernel related. Haven't investigate that further though.

-----
Sent from my SGH-I927 using XDA Android mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread