Post Reply

[MOD][AUDIO]Enable Dolby EQ

OP aznrice2k4

3rd July 2014, 02:59 AM   |  #41  
Senior Member
Flag Mersin
Thanks Meter: 9
 
123 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
i am on cloduyg3 and i am changed line to dolby.
This is works on G3 Roms
Thanks
9th July 2014, 07:52 PM   |  #42  
megatooth's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Craiova
Thanks Meter: 101
 
316 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Works on G Pro2.
13th October 2014, 11:27 PM   |  #43  
Senior Member
Flag Alšovice
Thanks Meter: 71
 
1,215 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Hi i edited the line to dolby but when i enable it in music effects it is no different then normal mode?
Anything i did wrong?
Thanks
14th October 2014, 11:18 PM   |  #44  
mattwheat's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 295
 
546 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by jirka607

Hi i edited the line to dolby but when i enable it in music effects it is no different then normal mode?
Anything i did wrong?
Thanks

You have to go into your stock music player and enable it in the eq presets.
The Following User Says Thank You to mattwheat For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th October 2014, 04:00 PM   |  #45  
Senior Member
Flag Alšovice
Thanks Meter: 71
 
1,215 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattwheat

You have to go into your stock music player and enable it in the eq presets.

Well thats what i done....but no difference from normal
16th October 2014, 06:31 PM   |  #46  
mattwheat's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 295
 
546 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Are you listening through ear buds or headphones? Or just the phone speaker?
17th October 2014, 08:02 AM   |  #47  
Senior Member
Flag Alšovice
Thanks Meter: 71
 
1,215 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattwheat

Are you listening through ear buds or headphones? Or just the phone speaker?

SONY XBA-1 earbuds

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
audio, dolby, dsp, lge music
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes