OP firebird11

14th October 2014, 08:42 PM   |  #211  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 120

660 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemoNL

One minor issue. Rotation sensor doesn't work sometimes. Not rotating apps. A reboot fixes it most times

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

+1
Causes phone to reboot.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Free mobile app
15th October 2014, 01:02 AM   |  #212  
Thanks Meter: 281

637 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickav

Short review?

Do it. You won't regret it.

So to summarise, I'll circle back up to the top. Download it, flash it, you won't regret it.

Wow almost too long to quote But I agree on many points, one I disagree is which is the best 'recents' implementation - bless Android and the devs for all these options. For me, CR offers a good blend of stable features including Notification Drawer toggles which for example Omni doesn't have. I've had a few random reboots in the first 2 days but then I was mucking around with xposed and installing several Shaftamle custom Google keyboards
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2387785 (sorry Firebird for off topic content but this guy makes kickass keyboards)

Great ROM as I said before, subscribed and looking forward to future releases.
15th October 2014, 02:04 PM   |  #213  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,244

1,866 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tweeny80

Wow almost too long to quote But I agree on many points, one I disagree is which is the best 'recents' implementation - bless Android and the devs for all these options. For me, CR offers a good blend of stable features including Notification Drawer toggles which for example Omni doesn't have. I've had a few random reboots in the first 2 days but then I was mucking around with xposed and installing several Shaftamle custom Google keyboards
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2387785 (sorry Firebird for off topic content but this guy makes kickass keyboards)

From my side, this ROM made me lazy to clean flash and setup phone again, I'm so stuck

Fired from my RPG with auto targeting
15th October 2014, 05:51 PM   |  #214  
Flag Eindhoven
Thanks Meter: 66

229 posts
Donate to Me
More
About the auto rotate. Seems flashing and older kernel version of devil fixed it. Will report if this is rely the case

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to ChemoNL For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th October 2014, 12:24 PM   |  #215  
Flag Sco'land
Thanks Meter: 245

487 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tweeny80

Did someone say "keyboard hoedown"?

That screen estate.

I'm not even sorry.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-10-17-12-18-46.png
Views:	253
Size:	184.6 KB
ID:	2974276  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread