[Q] 50gb Dropbox Storage Addition or Renewal?

OP lordazoroth

2nd September 2014, 03:14 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 5

56 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Poker

Who ever told you that was misinformed. I've had the promo since the S3, and recently my dropbox had expired and dropped down to the usual 5gb when I did all the bonus stuff to gain the extra space. I got the S4, Note 2, as well as the Note 3 during the time, and was told that the promo cannot be stacked. When I logged into my dropbox account when I got the S5 2 weeks ago, I got a notification that my dropbox had been upgraded again to 52gb now. So you will have to wait until it expires, then you can use the same account to gain the extra space.

Now I have 56.5GB on my account!

I've tried that after my promo expired and no dice. I even tried with multiple devices that were never dropbox activated (but valid for the promo).

But when I logged in with a new account (even in my months old Note 3, which had been heavily used in my old dropbox account) it did award me the bonus.

Well I guess I will have to move accounts (and I had 12GB from other promos and stuff). Can't complain. And I guess in two years time, they will be giving much more than that for free.
7th October 2014, 02:30 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 315

1,339 posts
More
anyone tried to increase his Samsung Dropbox account with the HTC promotion ?
17th October 2014, 01:29 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordazoroth

2 years ago I had an S3 and used its 50gb Dropbox promo to add 48gb to a preexisting account. Can the same account be used to take advantage of the S5 50gb Dropbox promo to add onto or renew the original S3 50gb Dropbox Promo?

I've pasted the part of the rules/regulations that answer your question below this comment: I've set in bold the part I think you should focus on.

The first Dropbox account that signs in to the app on the device will get 48 GB of free space (assuming the other conditions are met). Each account is only able to claim this promotion once.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
50gb dropbox storage promotion s3
Previous Thread Next Thread