No registration required

Qremote for AOSP ROMS

OP AbdulrahmanAmir

16th October 2014, 03:37 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 50

233 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toledo_JAB

This gives you clear instructions on how to handle an issue exactly like this.

Please note this line....

Did you send any PM's?
Did you get any replies?

The 2 developers that are involved in the dispute must first try to settle this privately via PM's
If in the event that you cannot reach a resolution of the issue then you should contact a moderator.

Now I will ask that any further comments or questions be made to me @Toledo_JAB

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY IN THIS THREAD OR ACTIONS WILL RESULT!!!!!! (if you do not understand this just PM me and I will clarify)

Pardon the interruption

~JAB

Just wanted to say that this was from literally 8 months ago, and at this point it doesn't matter...
The Following User Says Thank You to FiendFyre For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th October 2014, 04:27 PM   |  #12  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 99

92 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toledo_JAB

Have no fear I am here

I guess lets start at the beginning of this issue.

lets first read the applicable XDA Rule .

After reading that please note this part...

This gives you clear instructions on how to handle an issue exactly like this.

Please note this line....

Did you send any PM's?
Did you get any replies?

The 2 developers that are involved in the dispute must first try to settle this privately via PM's
If in the event that you cannot reach a resolution of the issue then you should contact a moderator.

Now I will ask that any further comments or questions be made to me @Toledo_JAB

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY IN THIS THREAD OR ACTIONS WILL RESULT!!!!!! (if you do not understand this just PM me and I will clarify)

Pardon the interruption

~JAB

Yes mister @Toledo_JAB no body asked me i a PM to diffrentiate it or explain how it was made and in what there is a diffrence cause people update but posting in a forum publicly is really embarrasing,insulting and wasting my post .....and this is not fare if i did mistakes so i also get my deserves which punishment but now i have my own resources sorry for being offline this months but cause i got many problems in my mobile like damaged screen digitizer and liquid access to logic board and etc so i got my new one and im ready for any action or reports in my new sources mostly things will be by me and the others i will mention them (by asking them of course in a PM....with agreement) thanks for your care Toledo_JAB with best wishes and regards....

Abdulrahman Amir
The Following User Says Thank You to AbdulrahmanAmir For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread