[ROM][4.4.4][OFFICIAL & NIGHTLIES][ENRC2B] MoKee OpenSource Project

OP martincz

14th October 2014, 10:30 PM   |  #161  
Thanks Meter: 1

17 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartamazing

Thanks Mate for that im going to flash it today. And lastly from your experience which is better the OFFICIAL or NIGHTLY?

Sent from my HTC One X+ using XDA Free mobile app

I am using the release and never had problems so far. Never tried the nightly.

Sent from my One X+
15th October 2014, 11:55 AM   |  #162  
Flag Zamboanga
Thanks Meter: 8

265 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmsk

I am using the release and never had problems so far. Never tried the nightly.

Sent from my One X+

Thanks for that info again bmsk that would help me a lot...But the RELEASE and NIGHTLY have the same FEATURES stated at the first post specially the UNIQUE POWER OPTIONS?
15th October 2014, 04:29 PM   |  #163  
Thanks Meter: 6

89 posts
More
I'm still experiencing some crackling and stuttering sound during music playback. Don't know if that's related to PowerAmp not cooperating with the MoKee ROM, but I think it's worth pointing out. Haven't updated to OTA-MK44.4-enrc2b-141009-141013-RELEASE yet to be fair.

Another issue is (at least for me) that sometimes it takes a few seconds (1-3s) to wake the screen. Buttons light up, but the screen is kinda delayed. Hasn't always been like this, occured after the previous OTA IIRC.

Battery life is okay for me, but could be better. Getting through a regular day I lose approx. 5% per hour standby.

Since I installed a few OTA updates I'm not sure whether all this could be fixed by flashing it clean. Will try in a few days.
15th October 2014, 05:04 PM   |  #164  
Thanks Meter: 1

22 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by namelessrabbit

I'm still experiencing some crackling and stuttering sound during music playback. Don't know if that's related to PowerAmp not cooperating with the MoKee ROM, but I think it's worth pointing out. Haven't updated to OTA-MK44.4-enrc2b-141009-141013-RELEASE yet to be fair.

Another issue is (at least for me) that sometimes it takes a few seconds (1-3s) to wake the screen. Buttons light up, but the screen is kinda delayed. Hasn't always been like this, occured after the previous OTA IIRC.

Battery life is okay for me, but could be better. Getting through a regular day I lose approx. 5% per hour standby.

Since I installed a few OTA updates I'm not sure whether all this could be fixed by flashing it clean. Will try in a few days.

I used to have this stuttering problem but then i switched to carbon... you should try it.
17th October 2014, 03:58 PM   |  #165  
Thanks Meter: 6

89 posts
More
Battery Low
Quote:
Originally Posted by shreyanshk

I used to have this stuttering problem but then i switched to carbon... you should try it.

Updated OTA to 141013-RELEASE and had just one recognizable stutter within 15 minutes since. Don't know what they changed, but it sure helped

How about battery life with you guys? Average day with a few calls, instant messaging around every 15 minutes and some light surfing leaves me with 30-40% remaining charge. Of course this isn't a scientifical approach but do you have significantly better battery life?

€: Stutter seems to be gone completely. Never noticed something since updating.
Battery life is mediocre, especially when using as gps navigation in my car. Battery was pretty much dead after 1.5h. Project Volta to the rescue?

€: Aaaaand stutter is back, but way better than before. Only once in a while.
Last edited by namelessrabbit; Yesterday at 06:56 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread