S5 Apps that work on our Sprint S4 Updated 080414

OP jzebrahockey

4th September 2014, 06:56 PM   |  #71  
Flag Wisconsin
Thanks Meter: 200

196 posts
More
Anyone have any luck flashing the new dialer/contacts on stock NG2? I tried on a clean installation of stock NG2 but I get stuck in a bootloop. Same when I push the apps and framework and set permissions manually, still bootloop. Thoughts?

SystemUI (only other app I tried besides the dialer) works fine though.
The Following User Says Thank You to mxmr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th September 2014, 07:36 PM   |  #72  
Flag Morgantown
Thanks Meter: 1,578

1,721 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxmr

Anyone have any luck flashing the new dialer/contacts on stock NG2? I tried on a clean installation of stock NG2 but I get stuck in a bootloop. Same when I push the apps and framework and set permissions manually, still bootloop. Thoughts?

SystemUI (only other app I tried besides the dialer) works fine though.

Yeah I tried the dialer/contacts but when you make a call you get force closes for the in call ui and you can't hang up. Also contacts force closes sometimes.

I use the s5 launcher, weather widget, browser, my files, calculator, s voice, and s finder with no problems at all.

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

I tried to get sacs s5 settings with the system update working but it never shows the settings app after I replace the old files with the new ones.
Last edited by churchey360; 4th September 2014 at 07:45 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to churchey360 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th October 2014, 12:42 AM   |  #73  
Flag Raleigh
Thanks Meter: 140

565 posts
More
Any chance someone could update this dialer to work with ng2? Love the s5 dialer, but it won't work on ng2, as it was made for NAE. Thank you in advance!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
17th October 2014, 10:05 PM   |  #74  
Flag Charleston,S.C.
Thanks Meter: 61

270 posts
More
---Would anyone with a rooted Sprint Galaxy S5,running a stock odexed rom,be nice enough to share their SecPhone and SecContacts apks,and corresponding odex files?
Last edited by pgriffinsc; 19th October 2014 at 03:13 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread