FORUMS

Samsung Galaxy Alpha (SM-G850) Gets Android 5.0

An Android 5.0 Lollipop update is finally available to download for the Samsung Galaxy … more

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more

LG G4 XDA Forum Opened

LG’s latest & greatest is just a few hours away from launching, and with so many power users that are … more

Android Wear Close to Running on Samsung Gear 2

Android is an OS that can sometimes be ported to run on devices not designed to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[UPDATED]Firefox OS 1.4 for ZTE Open

17th October 2014, 02:27 AM |#51  
Member
Flag Caracas
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Im sick and tired of this...

I've tried the Saijin_Naib

fastboot flash system system.img
sending 'system' (123882 KB)...
OKAY [ 10.662s]
writing 'system'...
FAILED (status read failed (Protocol error))
finished. total time: 16.255s
what a load of crap. Im selling this zt(urd)e
 
 
17th October 2014, 10:59 PM |#52  
Saijin_Naib's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamece2

Im sick and tired of this...

I've tried the Saijin_Naib

fastboot flash system system.img
sending 'system' (123882 KB)...
OKAY [ 10.662s]
writing 'system'...
FAILED (status read failed (Protocol error))
finished. total time: 16.255s
what a load of crap. Im selling this zt(urd)e

I'm seeing that this error can be caused by faulty USB port or cable according to some other people.

Can you get a 100% known working USB cable and plug the device into a port on your motherboard (if on a desktop, powered port if on a laptop), and unplug every other USB device and try again?
The Following User Says Thank You to Saijin_Naib For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th October 2014, 03:59 AM |#53  
Member
Flag Caracas
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saijin_Naib

I'm seeing that this error can be caused by faulty USB port or cable according to some other people.

Can you get a 100% known working USB cable and plug the device into a port on your motherboard (if on a desktop, powered port if on a laptop), and unplug every other USB device and try again?

WOW... I'm here to tell you ThANK YOU my friend. You are a gentleman and a schollar..

I've changed the cable and it turn out IT IS the cable. It was a brand new LG's cable from a E612.

I can confirm that the issue is made by the cable. I used an old blackberry one...

Now i can use 1.4

thanks again!
The Following User Says Thank You to mamece2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th October 2014, 06:54 AM |#54  
Saijin_Naib's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamece2

WOW... I'm here to tell you ThANK YOU my friend. You are a gentleman and a schollar..

I've changed the cable and it turn out IT IS the cable. It was a brand new LG's cable from a E612.

I can confirm that the issue is made by the cable. I used an old blackberry one...

Now i can use 1.4

thanks again!

Good! Glad you got it working.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes