FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

[Kernel][GB][Alpha]Doppler v1

3,520 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,293
 
By karandpr, Recognized Developer / Forum Moderator on 4th June 2014, 05:56 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
17th October 2014, 04:26 PM |#51  
zegoo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by karandpr

@zegoo
Try this one ? :/

It does not work anymore. Don't know why !?
 
 
17th October 2014, 05:35 PM |#52  
karandpr's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer / Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 2,293
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zegoo

It does not work anymore. Don't know why !?

Weird...
17th October 2014, 07:17 PM |#53  
zegoo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by karandpr

Weird...

I think where is the issue ... this is my battery !
I take risk to run the full process with my working phone ...

And with the third version of the kernel you gave us.

I'll be back ...
17th October 2014, 09:17 PM |#54  
zegoo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zegoo

I think where is the issue ... this is my battery !
I take risk to run the full process with my working phone ...

And with the third version of the kernel you gave us.

I'll be back ...

Hum, there was 2 problems ... on my side !

First : my battery on my white SK17i
Second : my rom was so heavy !!! 153 Mo on zip file but /system was > 220 Mo !!!!


So many many thanks Karan, your the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by karandpr

Weird...

Only the wifi is not working ... I got error.
18th October 2014, 04:19 AM |#55  
karandpr's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer / Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 2,293
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zegoo

Hum, there was 2 problems ... on my side !

First : my battery on my white SK17i
Second : my rom was so heavy !!! 153 Mo on zip file but /system was > 220 Mo !!!!


So many many thanks Karan, your the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------



Only the wifi is not working ... I got error.

Copy the WiFi modules to /system/lib/modules
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2&postcount=10
18th October 2014, 09:17 AM |#56  
zegoo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by karandpr

Copy the WiFi modules to /system/lib/modules
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2&postcount=10


This is exactly what i did and no effect. I also rested wifi midules provided with Krsh kernel, the same issue : error !
Last edited by zegoo; 18th October 2014 at 09:26 AM.
18th October 2014, 09:37 AM |#57  
karandpr's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer / Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 2,293
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zegoo

This is exactly what i did and no effect. I also rested wifi midules provided with Krsh kernel, the same issue : error !

Try this one
Attached Files
File Type: zip wifi.zip - [Click for QR Code] (416.3 KB, 17 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to karandpr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th October 2014, 10:15 AM |#58  
zegoo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by karandpr

Try this one

IT WORKS !!!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes