Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] ****ty bluetooth audio with Kit Kat (TW & AOSP)?

OP rafaelw

11th June 2014, 06:07 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
128 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
So, anyone knows if this is with all KK roms? All the KK roms that i tested my headset audio is very crap and choppy. With 4.3 is much better.

Anyone know if there is any KK rom with good bluetooth audio?

Enviado de meu GT-N7100 usando Tapatalk
11th June 2014, 04:49 PM   |  #2  
Irwenzhao's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 256
 
799 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaelw

So, anyone knows if this is with all KK roms? All the KK roms that i tested my headset audio is very crap and choppy. With 4.3 is much better.

Anyone know if there is any KK rom with good bluetooth audio?

Enviado de meu GT-N7100 usando Tapatalk

The audio quality is great on mine.

N7105 rocking AOSB with AGNi kernel,
Click "Thanks" if I was of any help!
11th June 2014, 05:35 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
128 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irwenzhao

The audio quality is great on mine.

N7105 rocking AOSB with AGNi kernel,
Click "Thanks" if I was of any help!

The general quality for me is ok, the problem is choppy sound, music when playing gets some little quicks interruptions with the sound, similar with when i get far away from the phone (but with 4.3 rom).

In your case, the music play normally, without any single interruption?

Enviado de meu GT-N7100 usando Tapatalk
11th June 2014, 06:06 PM   |  #4  
Irwenzhao's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 256
 
799 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaelw

The general quality for me is ok, the problem is choppy sound, music when playing gets some little quicks interruptions with the sound, similar with when i get far away from the phone (but with 4.3 rom).

In your case, the music play normally, without any single interruption?

Enviado de meu GT-N7100 usando Tapatalk

Yea I do get some interruptions when my phone is in my pocket. Didn't know it was a Kitkat issue. Quality is great though

N7105 rocking AOSB with AGNi kernel,
Click "Thanks" if I was of any help!
18th October 2014, 06:05 PM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
27 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
I have found a solution. If you flash a Rom n7100 ported of s3 4.4.4 the range is the same as 4.3 I tested a lot of kitkat Roms and it is the only that work. Really happy! The Rom I have tested is Klusoru 4.4.4 in Htcmania but in Xda must be other ported Rom. Even so,, I recomend the Klusoru
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes