Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Problem Rooting SM-N9005 International 4.3

OP ClimbersTeam

16th February 2014, 03:20 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Hello guys,

i have the following problem:
I have tried rooting my SM-N9005 International version running Android 4.3.But every time i try to flash CF-AutoRoot it reboots and i see the logo of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 and in the upper left corner on the first line it says RECOVERY BOOTING underneath it says something that there is a error with SEANDROID and underneath it says set version bit:recovery and it's just stucked i flashed back the stock firmware XXUDMJ7.It's there some other way to root my phone or is there something wrong that i do ? i flashed with ODIN 3.07.If you need some other info about my phone i will tell you what you need ! Thank you very much !!
16th February 2014, 03:47 PM   |  #2  
radicalisto's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag York
Thanks Meter: 1,511
 
3,701 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClimbersTeam

Hello guys,

i have the following problem:
I have tried rooting my SM-N9005 International version running Android 4.3.But every time i try to flash CF-AutoRoot it reboots and i see the logo of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 and in the upper left corner on the first line it says RECOVERY BOOTING underneath it says something that there is a error with SEANDROID and underneath it says set version bit:recovery and it's just stucked i flashed back the stock firmware XXUDMJ7.It's there some other way to root my phone or is there something wrong that i do ? i flashed with ODIN 3.07.If you need some other info about my phone i will tell you what you need ! Thank you very much !!

SEandroid line is normal, as for it not working, you can either take the battery out for 30seconds then reboot OR you have used the KK version of CF-Autoroot (latest is Kitkat)
The Following User Says Thank You to radicalisto For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th February 2014, 03:48 PM   |  #3  
jaythenut's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,645
 
5,467 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClimbersTeam

Hello guys,

i have the following problem:
I have tried rooting my SM-N9005 International version running Android 4.3.But every time i try to flash CF-AutoRoot it reboots and i see the logo of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 and in the upper left corner on the first line it says RECOVERY BOOTING underneath it says something that there is a error with SEANDROID and underneath it says set version bit:recovery and it's just stucked i flashed back the stock firmware XXUDMJ7.It's there some other way to root my phone or is there something wrong that i do ? i flashed with ODIN 3.07.If you need some other info about my phone i will tell you what you need ! Thank you very much !!

Try odin 1.85
16th February 2014, 06:54 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalisto

SEandroid line is normal, as for it not working, you can either take the battery out for 30seconds then reboot OR you have used the KK version of CF-Autoroot (latest is Kitkat)

Yeah you are right i was using the KK version i haven't notice in the thread of Chainfire that there was a download for 4.3 ! Thank you ! Cheers
10th April 2014, 09:48 AM   |  #5  
shotgun1976's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
68 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
I got same problem
Last edited by shotgun1976; 10th April 2014 at 10:03 AM. Reason: POSTED MY OWN THREAD
19th October 2014, 12:23 AM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Please I encountered exactly the same problem yesterday...
I tried rooting with auto root my Samsung note 3 sm-n9005 rebooted and stopped at Samsung logo, displaying
'RECOVERY BOOTING....
RECOVERY IS NOT SEANDROID ENFORCING
Set Warranty Bit : recovery' at the top...


What do I do... I can't find autoroot for Android 4.3 on chainfire and I don't know where to find the stock rom...

The phone boots to it menu if I reinsert the battery but I still need to root...
pls help...

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClimbersTeam

Yeah you are right i was using the KK version i haven't notice in the thread of Chainfire that there was a download for 4.3 ! Thank you ! Cheers

Pls can you give me the link to the download for 4.3? and do I need to flash stock before trying to root again?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes