Chainfire Turns Your Bootanimation into a Logging Center

Having a nice boot animation certainly adds a little bit of aesthetic polish to your … more

Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

moto g xt 1031 update error

OP akshay.ku

15th October 2014, 11:46 AM   |  #11  
Flag Slovakia, Žilina
Thanks Meter: 77

254 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recles

i cannot get this thing to come alive and boot up how it needs to Any Help would be Appreciated So much

If you don't care about loosing your data try restore to stock ROM (there's good thread about this in Moto G general)

Sent from xt1032 / Odoslané z xt1032
16th October 2014, 11:42 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2hipso

If you don't care about loosing your data try restore to stock ROM (there's good thread about this in Moto G general)

Sent from xt1032 / Odoslané z xt1032

i personally just want to get it running again cause i hate my new phone that i have to use it sucks lol its the samsung epic 4g touch but none the less nah i would not care to lose all my data but i have been trying to reformat it using different firmwares from a site i can't link up on here cuase im new but im sure you may know what im talking about but personally i can't figure it out usually when i flash the new firmware i get it to the startup screen and it says (Starting Services) then it freezes and rinse and repeat
16th October 2014, 11:46 PM   |  #13  
Flag Slovakia, Žilina

254 posts
More
Quote:

i personally just want to get it running again cause i hate my new phone that i have to use it sucks lol its the samsung epic 4g touch but none the less nah i would not care to lose all my data but i have been trying to reformat it using different firmwares from a site i can't link up on here cuase im new but im sure you may know what im talking about but personally i can't figure it out usually when i flash the new firmware i get it to the startup screen and it says (Starting Services) then it freezes and rinse and repeat

and you tried this? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2542219
16th October 2014, 11:51 PM   |  #14  

4 posts
Quote:

and you tried this? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2542219

yes this is one of the many sites i have looked up and tried would you be able to help me please
17th October 2014, 12:01 AM   |  #15  
Flag Slovakia, Žilina

254 posts
More
Quote:

yes this is one of the many sites i have looked up and tried would you be able to help me please

link that I posted helped me, when I wasn't able to turn on my phone. It will give you completly new android and old (trouble) android will be deleted, just do what is written there
17th October 2014, 12:02 AM   |  #16  

4 posts
Quote:

link that I posted helped me, when I wasn't able to turn on my phone. It will give you completly new android and old (trouble) android will be deleted, just do what is written there

ill give it a try and see what i can get from it but i don't know which one of the firmwares or roms to use i have a Xt1031 Boost mobile moto g cause you help me out by post a link to the correct rom
19th October 2014, 12:25 AM   |  #17  

5 posts
Boost xt1031 4.4.4 not installing
Tried to install this version after trying to flash verizon to a boost Moto G. Not having any luck with boot, stuck on boot unlocked screen. I had better luck with 4.4.2. though it still then only booted to starting services. Any suggested implementation program/ procedure?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lost101

New 4.4.4 firmware image available:

Title: Android 4.4.4 - Blur_Version.*.*.*.falcon_cdma.Boost.en.US (Boost US) (XT1031)
Filename: falcon_boost_user_4.4.4_KXB21.14-L1.57_57_release-keys-cid9.xml.zip
-

Quote:

Hey Falcon i got a problem also
i have a moto g XT1031 that i got brand new well long story sorta short i wanted to wifi teather with it for my computer and boost wanted me to pay for it (Ya right) so i rooted my phone and did the Falcon Teather Fix and Falcon Custom Recovery Everything was going good had no problems with the phone until last month when the new update came out i woke up in the middle of the night and was not paying attention and click my phone and ended up installing the new update only to find that when i woke up my phone would boot up to the point where it said Starting Services Then after about 45 secs it freezes and repeats the process i have done everything i can think of with it now i have about 15 of work on it since i broke it i have adb drivers and lots of other tools and programs i cannot get this thing to come alive and boot up how it needs to Any Help would be Appreciated So much

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread