[ROM] FireNote Mj5 Deodex V17XxX Grand Finale Insanely Fast/Smooth

OP megalomanic14

15th October 2014, 04:15 PM   |  #8561  
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaketti

I been using this room since v12 and love it great job but I have 2 questions... 1. Do I have to turn off developer options after unchecking the 2d rendering and does it phase anything leaving the developer options on? 2. Does this rom come wit GPS fix or do I have to flash it myself? Thanx in advance.

No issues with leaving dev options on...i always do...no gps fix my note never had issues with the gps bug on 4.3...as a lot of notes didn't so it's a do yourself bit...enjoy

Mega
17th October 2014, 03:16 PM   |  #8562  
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
Just fired up my old Note 2 for kicks and giggles and realized just how S L O W it was! One thing I do miss though was the email app was white on black. Does anyone have a themed or modded 4.3 email that is this color scheme....white text/black background?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Free mobile app
19th October 2014, 12:35 AM   |  #8563  
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaceFremonti

Just fired up my old Note 2 for kicks and giggles and realized just how S L O W it was! One thing I do miss though was the email app was white on black. Does anyone have a themed or modded 4.3 email that is this color scheme....white text/black background?

Lmao well what note 2 do you have?? It may just need a little rom love lol...i have a firekat build for att note 2 that makes it run like firenote n3 lol...awesome dude im glad you enjoy the rom this v17 should pretty much max the performance and battery life of your note 3

Mega
19th October 2014, 02:28 AM   |  #8564  
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
It's an original Att Note 2 on CleanRom...but the screen is cracked and its missing the SPen...daughter just uses it for games....tx f/the ROM offer but no need!

19th October 2014, 02:40 AM   |  #8565  
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaceFremonti

It's an original Att Note 2 on CleanRom...but the screen is cracked and its missing the SPen...daughter just uses it for games....tx f/the ROM offer but no need!

Ah i got you lol

Mega
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread