No registration required

[APP] APK Downloader Extension - download apks without play store

OP jackpf

8th September 2014, 09:24 AM   |  #71  
Thanks Meter: 5

57 posts
More
Thanks jackpf

This extension still requires me to sign in with my Google credentials. This raises 2 questions:

- If I sign into another app than Google with my Google credentials, will the other app read my password? (Yes, it's open source; I don't read code) Technically, what is the difference if I sing into the app, rather than Play Store?

- Is there a safe site where I simply paste the play store link and it gives me an .apk without any sign-in whatsoever? Would be helpful. Yeah, there are all those malware sites, but anything trustworthy?
8th September 2014, 11:32 AM   |  #72  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 61

98 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by magicphone

Thanks jackpf

This extension still requires me to sign in with my Google credentials. This raises 2 questions:

- If I sign into another app than Google with my Google credentials, will the other app read my password? (Yes, it's open source; I don't read code) Technically, what is the difference if I sing into the app, rather than Play Store?

- Is there a safe site where I simply paste the play store link and it gives me an .apk without any sign-in whatsoever? Would be helpful. Yeah, there are all those malware sites, but anything trustworthy?

The play store requires a google account to download stuff so there's no way you can download stuff without signing in, unless I use a single account on the app, but then if that account gets blocked by Google or the download limit is reached, it'll stop functioning.

Have you tried using the OAuth functionality? It should just ask you to to click "Allow", no email or password is required that way.
The Following User Says Thank You to jackpf For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th September 2014, 11:28 AM   |  #73  
Thanks Meter: 6

38 posts
I believe Google have plugged the hole as I can't download any of the packages that would be otherwise restricted for my device/country. I keep getting App not found error like many others on this thread. Either that or we need more information on filling in the Device fields. I have an international i9505 and have no idea where to get the SDK version, Device Name and SDK Version from.

Already purchased items or unrestricted apps download just fine, but that is not what I needed this to do for me.

Just for reference I was trying to download: com.sec.watchon.phone.plus which is made for the i9505 but apparently not available in my country.
14th September 2014, 07:40 PM   |  #74  
Thanks Meter: 7

32 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2653

Unfortunately, the same problem in application from XDA and from Google play. Phone is ZTE v970 with JB 4.1.1

Download the XDA apps here : http://www.apksend.com/download/?id=XDA+
24th September 2014, 08:52 AM   |  #75  
Thanks Meter: 767

1,299 posts
How can I choose a different device? Would be extremely useful to have a dropdown menu where you can choose.device and api version.
1st October 2014, 08:24 PM   |  #76  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Well test it today,thanks in advance.
19th October 2014, 05:37 AM   |  #77  
Thanks Meter: 5

57 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackpf

The play store requires a google account to download stuff so there's no way you can download stuff without signing in, unless I use a single account on the app, but then if that account gets blocked by Google or the download limit is reached, it'll stop functioning.

I can never know know if the Evozi solution is malware or something I can trust (if I am too lazy to make up a Google account at all):
http://lifehacker.com/apk-downloads-...goo-1456775931

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackpf

Have you tried using the OAuth functionality? It should just ask you to to click "Allow", no email or password is required that way.

Not yet; I have to look it up what is it. And more or less I am out out of the Android ecosystem; for various reasons.

And thank you; by the way.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread