Post Reply

[ROM][4.4.3] 6/4/2014- Stock Google Play Edition KTU84L.H4 - 2.10.1700.4

OP graffixnyc

30th September 2014, 06:23 PM   |  #641  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
114 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Yes it worked. Now though, I have another problem - how to disable the system protection from this rom without changing the kernel?
30th September 2014, 09:21 PM   |  #642  
mrjaydee82's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Naples, FL
Thanks Meter: 8,981
 
5,798 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by derWolf_

Yes it worked. Now though, I have another problem - how to disable the system protection from this rom without changing the kernel?

I don't have the ROM in handy at the moment to look...but I'm about 99% sure I disabled the write protection in the ROM via flars method
30th September 2014, 11:37 PM   |  #643  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
114 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjaydee82

I don't have the ROM in handy at the moment to look...but I'm about 99% sure I disabled the write protection in the ROM via flars method

I don't know, but when I install Xposed and then restart, the application stays as uninstalled. Also when I delete a system application, after a reboot it reappears. Maybe I did something wrong...
1st October 2014, 01:04 AM   |  #644  
MrKhozam's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 45
 
182 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by derWolf_

I don't know, but when I install Xposed and then restart, the application stays as uninstalled. Also when I delete a system application, after a reboot it reappears. Maybe I did something wrong...

Sounds like you lost root in the process. Open SuperSU and see if it gives you any error messages.
The Following User Says Thank You to MrKhozam For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st October 2014, 08:00 AM   |  #645  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 51
 
276 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by derWolf_

I don't know, but when I install Xposed and then restart, the application stays as uninstalled. Also when I delete a system application, after a reboot it reappears. Maybe I did something wrong...

Download https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...krim.rootcheck.

And check root status.
The Following User Says Thank You to sc-uk-88 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st October 2014, 10:12 PM   |  #646  
O0cynix0o's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chaparral NM
Thanks Meter: 64
 
236 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
It's quite round these parts.
1st October 2014, 10:19 PM   |  #647  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 51
 
276 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by O0cynix0o

It's quite round these parts.

There has been no new Android updates. Android L however is soon 😁
2nd October 2014, 07:44 AM   |  #648  
YEK1907's Avatar
Member
Flag istanbul
Thanks Meter: 3
 
34 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabag123

Can you flash this with Multirom?
When I'm trying to I get this error :
Extracting contents of boot.img
Failed to load bootimg!
Erasing incomplete ROM...

same error for me too
19th October 2014, 04:37 AM   |  #649  
Senior Member
Flag Tuscaloosa, Al.
Thanks Meter: 41
 
365 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Can I use this rom on a superCID'd, s-off, rooted AT&T m8 using 2.23.501.4 firmware ? I didn't see any thing saying I couldnt
19th October 2014, 06:01 AM   |  #650  
Senior Member
Flag Austin, Tx
Thanks Meter: 27
 
252 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jxcorex28

Can I use this rom on a superCID'd, s-off, rooted AT&T m8 using 2.23.501.4 firmware ? I didn't see any thing saying I couldnt

Make a nandroid, but you shouldn't have a single problem

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in One (M8) Android Development by ThreadRank